Elovera Moisturizer Bottle Of 75 Ml
Elovera lotion has an intensely moisturizing formula that comes with the goodness of aloe vera. Elovera lotion has an added advantage of Vitamin E that keeps the skin hydrated and plump. It also helps in preventing wrinkles and prevents excessive moisture loss from the skin. Aloe vera balances the moisture level and helps in retaining the natural oil of the skin. It is a complete package of ingredients and has been a choice of dermatologists for many years.
Additionally, Aloe Vera has anti-inflammatory properties that help in getting relief from skin irritation associated with skin dryness. Vitamin E present in the product keeps skin healthy and integrated. Vitamin E also has other medical significance by healing from sunburn, burn and skin irritation. Vitamin E also has anti-oxidizing properties that protect the skin from oxidative damage.
Purified Water, White soft paraffin, Aloe Extract, Glyceryl Monostearate (NSE), Cetyl Alcohol liquid paraffin, Stearic Acid, Polysorbate 80, Dimethicone 350, Octyl Dodecanol, Vitamin E Acetate, Allantoin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidurea, Di-Sodium Edetate and Triethanolamine.
- Elovera cream is a moisturizing cream best-suited for dry skin, to reduce scars, dark spots and marks.
- Elovera cream contains Aloe Vera Extract and Vitamin E. It lightens the marks caused due to environmental changes, dust & dirt caused by pollution.
- Aloe Vera rehydrates skin & enhances its moisture retention capacity.
- Vitamin E moisturizes the skin and protects the skin from dehydration, keeping it soft and supple.
How to Use
- Make sure your face and skin are clean and dry before applying Elovera.
- Apply it to the affected area as required. Use it regularly.
- Elovera moisturizer is especially recommended for use after washing/bathing.
- Discontinue its use if signs of irritation or rash appear.
- Keep it away from children.
- For external and topical use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, nose and mouth.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- Reapply it as and when necessary for maximum benefit.
1. Can aloe vera be used to moisturize the skin?
Using aloe vera on the face and skin can help moisturize skin. Regularly applying aloe vera moisturizer to the face and body can help treat various skin conditions including acne, eczema and sunburn.
2. What is Elovera cream used for?
Elovera cream is an everyday skincare cream that is best suited for dry skin. It protects, nourishes and repairs dry skin. It contains vitamin E and aloe vera extract as key ingredients which generally soothe dry and irritated skin.
3. What are the benefits of moisturizers that have Vitamin E?
Vitamin E is commonly used as a topical solution to treat or prevent dry, scaly and rough skin. Because of this, it is also used as a treatment for a variety of skin conditions like diaper rash, eczema and even skin burns caused by radiation therapy. Elovera Moisturizer has a sufficient quantity of Vitamin E that helps in improving dry skin textures and helps in skin elasticity.
4. What are the benefits of Vitamin E and Aloe vera used together?
Like Aloe Vera, Vitamin E increases the production of collagen which promotes growth and the regeneration of skin cells. Apply Elovera moisturizer that contains both Aloe Vera and Vitamin E regularly to help reduce various symptoms of ageing.