Durex Play Massage 2-In-1 Aloe Vera Lube - 200ml
Durex Play Massage 2-in-1 Aloe Vera Lube is an intimate and soothing gel blended with aloe vera. The lubricant is condom friendly and works well with toys like vibration rings, providing a long-lasting sensation. Durex Play Lube is non-sticky, water-soluble and non-toxic. Use it for exciting and intimate foreplay and to enhance the pleasure of lovemaking.
- Eases vaginal dryness, providing a comforting sexual experience.
- Durex Play lubes prolong the pleasurable moments.
- Lubes are entirely safe for use.
- Durex massage lubes can be used with condoms and intimate toys.
- Aloe Vera gives a soothing massage.
- Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Vera Leaf Juice
- Aqua/Water base
- Propylene Glycol
- Hydroxyethyl Cellulose
- Benzoic Acid
- Sodium Saccharin
- Sodium Hydroxide
- May provide a long-lasting and pleasurable sexual experience.
- Durex Play lubes are water-soluble and non-sticky, hence eases out the dryness of intimate parts, providing a comforting experience.
- Use during intimate foreplay as well as during lovemaking.
- Gentle lubes are suitable for massaging intimate as well as other body parts.
How to Use
- Remove the cap gently squeeze the Durex play lubricant in your hands.
- Gently apply the lube to your intimate parts.
- Repeat it as desired.
- Always read the label carefully and follow the direction for use before using Durex India products.
- Keep the 2-in-1 play lube away from children.
- If you plan to have a baby, consult with a doctor before using Durex play lubricants.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Once opened, Durex play lubes should be used within three months.
- Avoid eye contact.
1. Is Durex Play Massage 2-IN-1 Aloe Vera Lube safe for sensitive skin?
Yes, Durex products are dermatologically tested and completely safe for use. However, if you face any irritation, stop using it and consult a physician immediately.
2. Is a prescription required to purchase Durex Play Massage 2-IN-1 Aloe Vera Lube - 200ML?
No, you do not need a prescription to buy and use Durex lubricants. You can easily buy them from medical stores (physical and online). If you plan to have a baby, it is advisable to consult a doctor before using lubes as a precaution.
3. Can I use the Durex Lubricants with Condom?
Yes, Durex lubricants are condom friendly. So you can use both Durex lubricants and condoms to have an exciting and safe lovemaking experience.
4. Can I apply Durex lubricants to other parts of the body or is it just for intimate body parts?
Yes, Durex Play lubricants enriched with aloe vera are developed for a soothing massage experience. They can be used all over the body as desired. However, you should avoid eye contact as it may be irritating. If the irritation persists, you must consult your doctor immediately.