Ds Glow Whitening Face Wash Bottle Of 100 G
DS Glow Whitening Face Wash contains ingredients that lighten the skin tone. This face wash helps to look skin fairer and beautiful. Dead Sea Minerals and White Lily Extract in this face wash help replenish dry skin and restore its healthy glow.
- Free from harmful toxins and chemicals.
- Silicone-free so it does not clog your skin pores.
- Sulfate-free, so this is useful for all skin types as well as sensitive skin.
Dead Sea Minerals DC193, White Lily Extract, Castor Oil, Menthol, Methyl Paraben Sodium, Propylene Glycol, Ultrez 20, Cawthon CG, Hydroxy Ethyl Cellulose, Mayasol, CAPB, Perfume, EDTA, Rose marry Extract, Sodium Laurel Ether Sulfate, Purified water.
- Helps to brighten the skin.
- Replenishes dry skin.
- Helps to keep skin healthy.
How to Use
Use DS Glow Face Wash twice a day, morning and evening or as advised by the doctor.
- Firstly wet the area of the neck and face.
- Squeeze a small amount of DS Glow Whitening Face Wash into the palm of your hand.
- Rub to form a lather and gently massage it all over your face and neck.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- DS Glow Whitening Face Wash is for external use only.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Q 1. Is this product helpful for normal to oily skin?
Ans. Yes, this product is free from sulfate, so suitable for all skin types and sensitive skin.
Q 2. Is this product safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
Ans. Yes, this face wash does not contain paraben, so it can be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Q 3. How many times a day can one use this face wash?
Ans. Use DS Glow Face Wash twice a day or as recommended by your doctor.
Q 4. Does it contain Salicylic acid?
Ans. No, this product is free from Salicylic acid.
Q 5. Is this face wash suitable for sensitive skin?
Ans. Yes, it is free from sulfate, so it is suitable for sensitive skin also but consult your doctor before use.