Dr Odin Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter
Pulse oximeter is a technique used to measure oxygen levels in your blood and your heart rate. A finger pulse is equipped with oximeter technology that rapidly detects changes in your blood oxygen level. This can help in giving you the necessary knowledge to control your situation. Using a finger pulse oximeter is easy - just clip it on your fingertips to read blood oxygen. A finger pulse oximeter works by flashing light with your finger. The sensor detects how much oxygen is in your blood, depending on how the light passes through your finger. Pulse oximetry is a technique of calculating results to display the number on the screen of an oximeter which tells you the percentage of oxygen in your blood. A finger pulse oximeter also measures your pulse rate.
- Accurate and reliable - Accurately determine your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation level), pulse rate and pulse strength in 10 seconds and display it easily on a large digital OLED display.
- Sports / Fitness Enthusiasts - For sports enthusiasts like mountain climbers, skiers, bikers or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate. SpO2 and Pulse Rate now gives faces for easy reading rather than away from the user.
- Widely used at home, medical devices and community centers etc. Spo2 and PR display, PR waveform and bar-graph display
- Pulse sound function, alert function, four directions and six display modes. Power off automatically when there is no signal.
Directions for Use:
- Use as per requirement or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Avoid physical damage