The Dr Odin Pulse Oximeter is a quick device to measure the oxygen saturation levels of your blood. This instrument involves a non-invasive procedure that accurately measures what percentage of oxygen is being carried by your blood to all the parts of your body. The Dr Odin fingertip pulse oximeter is a rather small device that is worn on the fingertip like a clip. This pulse oximeter has a bright OLED display with 6 different display modes. Moreover, the Dr Odin Pulse Oximeter is extremely light in weight, which makes it highly portable and easy to handle.
- The Dr Odin Pulse Oximeter helps to give you an accurate reading of your SpO2 levels.
- It also provides perfect readings for your pulse rate as well as the strength of your pulse.
- The Dr Odin oximeter has useful display modes like SpO2 and Pulse Rate visualisation in bar-graph form and waveform.
- Another key benefit of this device is that it has a built-in function of powering off automatically when not in use.
- The Dr Odin oximeter also produces a useful pulse sound that is synced with the pulse rate that is being recorded.
- This device is so user-friendly with large and clearly visible fonts, that it can also be used easily at home.
- This pulse oximeter is used for clinical purposes.
- It is advisable that you use it with appropriate direction from your primary physician.
How to Use
- Ensure that your fingertips are clean and free of dirt.
- Pry apart the clip mechanism of the Dr Odin Pulse Oximeter.
- Place it on your fingertip and release the clip mechanism.
- The pulse oximeter once locked into place will provide all necessary readings accurately within seconds.
- Always keep it out of the reach of children.
- Always store it in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Always remember to read all labels and product manuals carefully before using this device.
Q1: How accurate are the readings of this pulse oximeter from Dr Odin?
Ans: All pulse oximeters provide readings that are accurate up to +\- 2%.
Q2: Is this device safe to use at home?
Ans: Yes, these devices are perfectly safe for use at home.
Q3: Is this device rechargeable?
Ans: No, but it has replaceable batteries that usually last quite long.
Q4: Are readings from this device enough for a medical diagnosis?
Ans: No, you should always consult a doctor with reference to these readings for a medical diagnosis.
Q5: Can I use it if I have a pacemaker?
Ans: Yes, it is safe to use for someone with a pacemaker.