Dr. Jrk's Af Anti-fungal Cream - 25 Gm
Dr. JRK’s AF Anti-fungal Cream is a fast-acting cream that has been clinically tested to inhibit the colonisation of fungus on the skin barrier (or stratum corneum). Its anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties help protect the skin against fungi responsible for causing superficial infections on skin, nails and hair. Dr, JRK’s Anti-fungal cream possesses a CA+ complex that is known to have a powerful anti-fungal effect.
The cream has a vast range of activities against fungal occurrences on the skin, including reducing scaling, itching and other symptoms of fungal infections and dissolving the skin barrier to cancel out the fungal adhesion on the skin.
- It is designed to have a wide spectrum of activity against dermatophytes.
- Eliminates fungal adhesion on the topmost layer of your skin (stratum corneum) by dissolving it.
- Effective in reducing fungal infections related symptoms like scaling, itching and inflammation.
- Dr. JRK’s AF Anti-fungal cream actively inhibits the colonisation of fungal infections on the skin by getting rid of all dead skin cells.
- Clinically proven to have the skin get rid of fungal infections and related symptoms within 2 weeks.
Dr. JRK’s AF Anti-Fungal Cream’s contents are enriched with the uniqueness of ayurvedic herbs known widely to possess anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. These include:
- Oil extracts of Cassia Alata (1%)
- Oil extracts of Azadirachta Indica (1%)
- Cream Base: Q.S.
- When you have a cutaneous (skin) fungal infection like jock itch, athlete’s foot (or Tinea Pedis), Tinea Axillaris and Tinea Corporis.
- When you experience symptoms of a fungal infection, some of these symptoms include: Itching, peeling of the skin, scaling, cracking, hypopigmentation, blisters, redness and breaking down of your skin.
How to Use
- You may apply the cream directly to the affected skin areas.
- Ideally, Dr. JRK’s AF Anti-fungal Cream dosage would be twice daily.
- Dr. JRK’s AF Anti-fungal cream is meant for external use only.
- Store the cream in a cool and dry place.
Q1. Who is prone to developing fungal skin infections?
Ans. People who have weak immune systems may be because of conditions like diabetes mellitus. Fungal infections can also be more frequent in people who have obesity, atopy, hyperhidrosis or are on a regimen of immunosuppressive drugs.
Q2. Are ringworm infections severe?
Ans. They are usually not very serious. However, they should not be left untreated because they can worsen and cause blisters and severe skin inflammation, requiring antibiotics.