Dettol Foaming Handwash Pump - Strawberry- 250ml
The Dettol Strawberry Foaming Handwash Pump is a cleansing product that specifically helps in cleaning the hands. The foam formed by rubbing the product prevents the hands from being infected by bacteria and germs. This foaming handwash not only removes the dirt from the hands but also gently moisturizes the skin.
Dermatologists tested to cleanse the hands of impurities while maintaining the skin’s original pH balance. It doesn’t contain any preservatives like parabens. The strawberry fragrance is pleasant and gives out a calming effect while cleaning the hands. The Dettol Strawberry Foaming Handwash Pump pack is easy to handle and very portable.
- It has 10x better germ protection.
- The rich, thick foam formed by rubbing the Dettol hand wash on your hands gives a sensory cleaning experience.
- It helps moisturize the skin on the hands as well.
- It doesn’t contain any kind of preservatives like parabens.
- It has a pleasant strawberry fragrance.
- Sodium Chloride
- Sodium Sulphate
- Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate
- Citric Acid
- It helps clean the dirt and other impurities off the hands.
- It protects the hands from bacteria and germs while maintaining the skin’s pH balance.
Directions for Use
- Confirm that the cap is not loose.
- Turn the pump to the right in order to open it.
- Press the top of the foaming handwash pump.
- Rub the liquid all over the hands for a minimum of 30 seconds.
- Confirm that the foam fully covers the hands, including the thumbs and nails as well.
- Rinse with water thoroughly.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with water.
- Not to be swallowed.
- In case of skin irritation, discontinue use.
Q1. Are foaming handwashes antibacterial?
Ans. Yes, just like any other liquid handwash soap, foaming handwashes have been very useful in preventing bacteria and germs from the hands.
Q2. Can Dettol Handwash be used on a regular daily basis?
Ans. Yes, the Dettol Strawberry Handwash can be used on a regular daily basis. This helps prevent germs and bacteria from the hands and reduces the number of frequent illnesses.