Dabur Red Paste 200gm
The Dabur Red Paste is an Ayurvedic traditional toothpaste that is fluoride-free and contains the goodness of 13 Ayurvedic ingredients. These ingredients are highly potent and treat several dental issues. The paste contains pudina which prevents bad breath and keeps you fresh all day. It also has laung which provides pain relief from toothaches. Tomar is an ingredient with antibacterial properties that effectively kills germs and protects the teeth from cavities and damage. Use the Dabur Red Toothpaste daily to maintain oral hygiene and a perfect set of clean teeth.
- The toothpaste is a traditional herbal formulation, which provides relief from several dental issues.
- It is India’s No.1 Ayurvedic toothpaste which is Fluoride-free.
- It keeps your mouth fresh and prevents bad breath.
- It offers protection from 7 dental problems like cavities, gingivitis, plaque, toothache, bad breath, yellow teeth and weak teeth and gums.
- The toothpaste is made of 13 Ayurvedic ingredients which include Laung, Tomar beej and Pudina.
- Garlic powder
- Sodium Benzoate
- Effectively cleans teeth and protects from germs and bacteria.
- Has Pudina which keeps the mouth minty fresh.
- Prevents tooth decay and cavities.
How to Use
- Brush thoroughly with the toothpaste for a couple of minutes and rinse it out.
- Brush twice a day for best results and oral health.
- Do not swallow the toothpaste.
- Replace toothbrush every 3 months to maintain good oral health.
- Children below the age of 6 should be supervised when brushing their teeth with this toothpaste.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Do not use it if the seal is broken.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Read the label on the tube carefully before use.
Q1: What is the quantity of the Dabur Red Toothpaste?
Ans: The toothpaste pack is 200g in size.
Q2: Is this Dabur Red Toothpaste Paraben-free?
Ans: Yes, the Dabur Red Toothpaste is Paraben-free.
Q3: Is this toothpaste vegetarian?
Ans: Yes, the Dabur Red Paste is vegetarian.
Q4: Does the toothpaste contain fluoride?
Ans: No, the Dabur Red Toothpaste does not contain fluoride.