Dabur Chyawanprash 250 Gm
Dabur Chyawanprash is an immune booster, derived from a proven Ayurvedic formula that is more than 2,500 years old. Made from over 45 trusted Ayurvedic ingredients, it is safe to use as a nutrition supplement.
Chyawanprash is an ancient Ayurveda formulation that is used to boost immunity and longevity. The main ingredient is Amla (Indian Gooseberry). It is not only a powerful antioxidant but is also very rich in Vitamin C and minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, iron, carotene and Vitamin B Complex.
- Dabur Chyawanprash is known to stimulate the body’s immunity against everyday infections like cough, cold and infections caused by seasonal weather changes.
- It increases energy and supports overall well-being.
- It provides digestive support.
- It is packed with strong antioxidant properties.
- Several other herbs and herbal extracts.
How to Use
- With its tangy sweet-sour taste it can be taken directly or with milk.
- We recommend taking 1/2 tsp for children and 1 tsp for adults, twice daily followed by warm milk or water.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of children.
- Contents mentioned here are only for information purposes.
- It is always advisable to consult the physician/doctor.
Q1. How should I consume Dabur Chyawanprash?
Ans: Chyawanprash can be directly taken (one spoonful). The best time is to take it in the morning on an empty stomach. Having chyawanprash with warm milk helps in revitalizing cells. The regular dosage is 1-2 teaspoons, once or twice daily in the morning and evening for adults and ½ teaspoon daily for children.
Q2. Does Dabur Chyawanprash increase weight?
Ans: No, Dabur Chyawanprash doesn't lead to weight gain. It helps in regulating weight. If you are underweight, it will help you gain weight and if overweight, it will help you lose weight and strengthen your bones.
Q3. Is Dabur Chyawanprash good for the kidney?
Ans: Dabur Chyawanprash has also been found to relieve gastritis, peptic ulcer, gut cramps and correct gastrointestinal functions. It purifies blood, works as a detoxifier and promotes healthy liver function. It protects and strengthens the liver and kidneys and improves lipid and protein metabolism.
Q4. Does Dabur Chyawanprash help in hair growth?
Ans: Dabur Chyawanprash is good for overall immunity enhancement and nourishment. This is a gritham or ghee-based ayurvedic preparation and is highly effective for hair growth as the bone tissue is nourished by the fat.
Q5. Is Dabur Chyawanprash sugar free?
Ans: Dabur Chyawanprash gives you the goodness of Ayurveda with no added sugar. Through years of experience, Dabur brings to you Dabur Chyawanprash that bolster your immunity in a sugar-free format (which ensures that no one’s health comes to any harm). Dabur Chyawanprash has been clinically tested to be safe for diabetics.
Q6. What is the right time to eat Dabur Chyawanprash?
Ans: Dabur Chyawanprash can be consumed on an empty stomach in the morning or before a meal; if taken twice a day, then one can also take it 30 minutes before dinner or 2 hours after dinner.