Cremaffin Constipation Relief Syrup Mint 225ml
Constipation can be very uncomfortable and affect our day-to-day activities. The Cremaffin Constipation Relief Syrup contains two main ingredients Paraffin and Milk of Magnesia, which are laxatives that help you pass stool easily. The syrup relieves constipation, without causing gas or bloating. Milk of magnesia draws water into the intestine and softens the stool, whereas paraffin is a lubricating agent which helps retain water and fat in the stool. Both these ingredients make stool soft so that bowel movement is easy and regular. This mint flavoured syrup is also sugar-free. Take the syrup before you go to bed for easy bowel movement the next day.
- The syrup contains Paraffin and Milk of magnesia which help with constipation.
- It helps clear your bowels in 8 hours.
- It softens stools so that they are easy to pass.
- It does not cause problems like gas and bloating.
- It regulates bowel movement.
- It is sugar-free.
Each 15ml (1 tablespoon) of the syrup contains:
- Liquid Paraffin I.P 3.75ml
- Milk of Magnesia I.P 11.25ml
- Offers relief from constipation.
- Helps clear the bowel and softens stools.
How to Use
- Adults and children over 12 years can take half to 1 tablespoon.
- Children 5 to 12 years can be given half to 1 teaspoon.
- Shake the bottle before use.
- Take the syrup during bedtime with water and if required once in the morning or as per your doctor’s advice.
- Prolonged use is not recommended.
- Store it at a temperature not exceeding 30 degrees Celsius.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Read the label carefully before taking the syrup.
Q1: What is the size of the syrup bottle?
Ans: The Cremaffin Constipation Relief Syrup bottle is 225ml in volume. It is also available in 450ml.
Q2: What is the flavour of the Cremaffin Syrup?
Ans: The Cremaffin Syrup is mint flavoured and is also available in mixed fruit flavour.
Q3: What are the main ingredients in the syrup?
Ans: The Cremaffin Constipation Relief Syrup contains liquid paraffin and milk of magnesia.