Corcal Bone & Beauty Calcium Supplement Bottle Of 50
Corcal Bone and Beauty supplement contains a high amount of calcium to strengthen your bones and support healthy skin, hair and nail growth. Corcal tablets are specially formulated to deal with calcium deficiency in women and come loaded with trace minerals (gold, silver, zinc, selenium). Formulated from coral grain, this calcium booster helps to balance your daily diet with nutrients that you might otherwise be missing, particularly calcium.
- Bones, teeth and nails are strengthened with regular intake of Corcal tablets.
- With lower levels of calcium, the skin produces less sebum which it needs to keep the skin moisturised. In this way, Corcal tablets with 225mg calcium support your skin health as well.
- These mini supplements also come in a yummy strawberry flavour that is easy to consume.
- 100% natural coral grains are sourced from Okinawa in Japan.
- Corcal tablets help you to stay beautiful on the outside by making you healthy inside.
- Has been clinically proven to lower hair loss, improve skin glow and firmness and strengthen nails. If you have brittle nails, be sure to try this supplement with your doctor's supervision.
Coral Grains (Calcium Carbonate), Diluent, Bulking Agent, Binding Agent, Disintegrant, Anticaking Agent, Glidant, Coating Agent, Food Colouring, Flavouring.
Health supplement to improve skin, hair and bone strength.
How to Use
- Take 1 tablet, once or twice a day.
- Chew the tablet, do not swallow it.
- Bone and Beauty Corcal tablets are not a substitute for a healthy and balanced diet.
- Do not exceed the daily recommended dosage. Do not serve it to children 5 years or younger.
- Keep out of the reach of children, in a cool and dry place.
Q1: Is it only for women?
Ans: While it is formulated especially for women with low calcium diets, it can be taken by anyone, male or female, over 5 years of age.
Q2: How many tablets come in the bottle?
Ans: This pack contains 50 Bone and Beauty Calcium Corcal tablets with a strawberry flavour.
Q3: What are the symptoms of calcium deficiency?
Ans: There are many symptoms of calcium deficiency, some are listed here: muscle aches and spasms, numbness at the extremities (fingers, toes, hands, mouth), fatigue, brittle and broken nails, coarse hair, hair loss, itchy dry skin, low bone density leading to fractures, severe PMS, brittle and decaying teeth.
Q4: What are the side effects of calcium supplements?
Ans: If taken according to the recommended dose, you shouldn’t experience any side effects. Some rare side effects may include constipation and bloating.