Colgate Toothpaste - Maxfresh Peppermint Ice - 150 G - Blue Gel
Switch on the power of freshness with Colgate Maxfresh toothpaste that refreshes you and helps you seize the day because every morning is a fresh start. The blue gel toothpaste contains unique cooling cyrstals that give you an intense cooling while you brush.
Colgate is India’s most trusted oral care brand. As a trusted partner, we are committed to doing business with integrity and respect for all people and the world around you. Colgate offers quality oral care products, including toothpastes and toothbrushes,as well as expert dental health information. Colgate toothpastes are always 100% vegetarian and gluten free. We care about our environment, Colgate India is the nation's first to earn True Zero Waste Platinum certification for all its four manufacturing sites in India, from Green Business Certification Inc. (GBCI). This toothpaste is made in India, with highest quality standards.
- This blue gel toothpaste contains unique cooling crystal that dissolve completely as you brush. Colgate Maxfresh gives you an icy wave of minty coolnessand an intense burst of freshness
- Colgate Maxfresh toothpaste contains menthol that gives intense cooling and super freshness. It fights cavities, keeps germ build-up at bay and makes your teeth whiter on continuous use.
- It is a blue gel with cooling crystrals that provide intense freshness
- Recommended usage: Brush twice a day for 2 minutes each time. Children below 6 years of age should have adult supervision
- Good oral care habits keep your teeth and gums healthy, prevents tooth decay, gum disease & bad breath. To maintain good oral hygiene brush twice a day for 2 minutes each time, rinse with mouthwash for 30 seconds, and replace your toothbrush every 3 months
- Colgate is India's most trusted oral care brand and certified by Indian Dental Association. This toothpaste is 100% Vegan and Gluten free
- Sodium lauryl sulphate
- Sodium fluoride
Colgate Maxfresh toothpaste must be used daily in order to maintain good oral hygiene. It is a blue gel, consisting of cooling crystals that dissolve in the mouth to give you freshness as well as prevent germs. It gives enhanced protection from bacteria and provides long-lasting freshness.
How to Use
- It is recommended to use the toothpaste twice a day for 2 minutes each time.
- Children below 6 years of age should have adult supervision while brushing.
- For better oral health you may rinse your mouth with Colgate mouthwash for 30 seconds.
- Replace your toothbrush every 3 months for best results.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Close cap tightly after use.
- Do not exceed the recommended usage.
- Do not swallow it.
- Check the expiry date.
1. What is the material of cooling crystals? Is it safe?
The term cooling crystals "Cooling Crystals/White film" refers to the menthol contained in the strips which are used for sensory purposes in Colgate Max Fresh Peppermint Ice Gel toothpaste. It helps provide freshness and a cooling effect.
2. What does peppermint do to your teeth?
Peppermint is known for its cooling and numbing properties. It can effectively soothe tooth and muscle aches. It also fights oral pathogens and kills common bacteria, to reduce plaque and help clean the teeth and gums.
3. What are the Colgate Maxfresh toothpaste pack sizes?
Colgate Maxfresh toothpaste is available in 80g, 150 g, 160 g and 300 g pack sizes.