Colgate Herbal Toothpaste Tube Of 200 G
Colgate Herbal toothpaste is an anti-cavity toothpaste that combines the science of Colgate and nature's best herbs to give you and your family healthy teeth.
Colgate is India's Most Trusted oral care brand and is IDA certified. This toothpaste is 100% vegan and gluten-free.This toothpaste is made in India, in our manufacturing unit that is awarded with True Zero Waste Platinum Certification.
- This toothpaste has the richness of eucalyptus and tea tree oil. It also has chamomille that provides a refreshing and stimulating experience.
- The natural herbs in this toothpaste provide oral care benefits and help maintain good oral hygiene.
- Recommended usage: Brush twice a day for 2 minutes each time. Children below 6 years of age should have adult supervision
- Good oral care habits keep your teeth and gums healthy, prevents tooth decay, gum disease & bad breath. To maintain good oral hygiene brush twice a day for 2 minutes each time, rinse with mouthwash for 30 seconds, and replace your toothbrush every 3 months
- Colgate is India's most trusted oral care brand and certified by Indian Dental Association. This toothpaste is 100% Vegan and Gluten free
- Tea tree oil
- This toothpaste is widely used at home by most Indians due to its unique blend of natural ingredients.
- This toothpaste is also often used in the geriatric wards of healthcare institutions because it is mild toothpaste with no harsh chemicals.
How to Use
- Apply a decent amount of the Colgate Herbal Toothpaste to your clean toothbrush.
- Begin brushing gently in a circular motion.
- Ensure that you reach all corners of your mouth so that the toothpaste can begin its germ-killing action.
- Continue this for a minimum of 60 seconds, and then rinse your mouth thoroughly with clean water.
- Take care not to swallow the toothpaste while brushing.
- Do not let children below 6 years of age brush their teeth with this toothpaste unsupervised.
- Always check the product label for the instructions and the expiry date.
Q1: Is it suitable for pregnant women?
Ans: Yes, the herbal formula of this toothpaste ensures there are no side effects even when used by pregnant and lactating women.
Q2: Since it is herbal toothpaste, can it be used on infants?
Ans: It is recommended that you consult a paediatrician before using this toothpaste on your child.
Q3: How many times a day should I use this?
Ans: You can brush up to two times a day with this toothpaste.