Colgate Herbal Toothpaste Tube Of 200 G
The Colgate Herbal Toothpaste is a specially formulated toothpaste that is infused with essential natural herbs. It is the best of both worlds because it has the seal of trust provided by Colgate along with the power of natural ingredients. This Colgate Toothpaste has the goodness of natural herbs that provides complete protection to your teeth from cavities and plaque build-up and also helps to keep your gums healthy.
Moreover, being a toothpaste certified by the Indian Dental Association (IDA), it is widely used at homes and healthcare facilities. Due to its mild yet effective formulation, it is best suited for children and the elderly as it does not contain any harsh chemicals.
- The Colgate Herbal Toothpaste is backed by years of research in Colgate’s laboratories and contains essential herbs proven by ancient Indian sciences to be highly effective in oral healthcare.
- Eucalyptus and tea tree oil, which are two of their active ingredients, have been known to support dental health by making teeth strong and healthy from the roots.
- Chamomile, which is also part of the mix of its active ingredients, helps provide a fresh and rejuvenating experience for you to begin your day with.
- With a mix of all these natural ingredients, this Colgate Toothpaste helps prevent cavities from unclean teeth and gums.
- Apart from all these, this toothpaste is completely vegetarian and does not contain any components that are derived from animals.
- Tea tree oil
- This toothpaste is widely used at home by most Indians due to its unique blend of natural ingredients.
- This toothpaste is also often used in the geriatric wards of healthcare institutions because it is mild toothpaste with no harsh chemicals.
How to Use
- Apply a decent amount of the Colgate Herbal Toothpaste to your clean toothbrush.
- Begin brushing gently in a circular motion.
- Ensure that you reach all corners of your mouth so that the toothpaste can begin its germ-killing action.
- Continue this for a minimum of 60 seconds, and then rinse your mouth thoroughly with clean water.
- Take care not to swallow the toothpaste while brushing.
- Do not let children below 6 years of age brush their teeth with this toothpaste unsupervised.
- Always check the product label for the instructions and the expiry date.
Q1: Is it suitable for pregnant women?
Ans: Yes, the herbal formula of this toothpaste ensures there are no side effects even when used by pregnant and lactating women.
Q2: Since it is herbal toothpaste, can it be used on infants?
Ans: It is recommended that you consult a paediatrician before using this toothpaste on your child.
Q3: How many times a day should I use this?
Ans: You can brush up to two times a day with this toothpaste.