Citaglo Skin Lightening Cream 30gm
Citaglo Skin Lightening Cream 30gm is a skin lightening cream that contains Kojic and Arbutin to provide your skin with radiance. All of these substances have skin lightening characteristics, making them perfect for depigmentation and other skin conditions. This powerful skin lightening product helps lighten dark areas while keeping a uniform skin tone and smoothing out rough skin.
- This lightening cream is generally used for skin whitening, which is accomplished by preventing the production of spots.
- This lightening cream for women lightens the skin and removes any pigmentation marks.
- This is an advanced version of natural Kojic Acid that benefits all kinds of skin.
- Arbutin is a glycoside that inhibits tyrosinase, which in turn inhibits the development of melanin.
- Glycolic Acid
- Kojic Acid
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate
- Sodium Lactate
- Octyl Methoxycinnamate
- Pine Bark Extract
- Liquorice Extract
- Physalis angulata Herba
- Neutralises free radicals, a primary cause of hyperpigmentation.
- Tyrosinase activity, which leads to melanin formation, is inhibited.
- This skin lightening cream prevents the formation of melanin, which causes skin hyperpigmentation.
- Shields the skin from the harmful effects of UV rays.
How to Use
- Open the Skin Lightening cream pack and take a tiny amount on your palm.
- Apply twice a day to the face and neck or as prescribed by your doctor.
- If any irritation persists, contact a health expert right away.
- Before using it, read the label carefully.
- Keep it out of children's reach.
- Store the product in an excellent, dry location away from direct sunlight.
Q1. What are the side effects of misusing skin-lightening creams?
Ans. Mild burning, stinging, redness, and dryness are possible side effects. Inform your doctor or pharmacist right away if any of these side effects persist or worsen.
Q2. When you use a skin-lightening product, what happens?
Ans. When you use a skin bleaching treatment like hydroquinone on your skin, it reduces the number of melanocytes in your skin. This can result in skin that is lighter and more even in appearance.
Q3. Is using a skin-lightening cream safe?
Ans. Many individuals now use skin-lightening creams/lotions for their underarms. Many skin-lightening creams contain harsh chemicals and powerful substances that might harm the skin even more. Before using any of these products on your face, you should always perform a patch test on your arm.
Q4. How long should a lightening cream be used?
Ans. A skin-lightening cream should only be used for two to three months at most. This is sufficient time to lighten the skin without causing harm.