Ceuticoz Uvicoz Ir - 50 Gm
Ceuticoz Uvicoz IR is a broad-spectrum sunscreen that protects the skin from UVA, UVB and Infrared rays. With its photostable formula and powerful filtering system, it filters high-energy visible light. SPF- 50+, PA++++, dry touch screen gel. Also, it is non-irritant, water and sweat-resistant. Ceuticoz Uvicoz Sunscreen protects the skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays. Additionally, it has been dermatologically tested and is suitable for all skin types.
- Gives an ultra-matte finish after use.
- Non-comedogenic properties.
- It is dermatologically tested.
- It is a dry touch sunscreen gel.
- Rich in antioxidants.
- A synergistic combination of high efficacy sun filters and powerful antioxidants for the protection of the skin.
- Water and sweat-resistant.
- Free from preservatives and alcohol.
- This product is non-irritant.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- Ceuticoz Uvicoz Sunscreen Gel benefits the skin by providing high levels of protection thanks to its SPF-50 and PA +++ ratings.
- Dimethicone cross polymer
- Caprylyl Dimethicone
- Diethylamino hydroxy benzoyl hexyl benzoate
- Titanium oxide
- To protect the skin from harmful UVA, UVB and Infrared rays.
- Prevents sunburn.
- Protection against high-energy visible light.
- Reduces the risk of premature ageing.
- Protects against the risk of skin cancer.
How to Use
- Squeeze out the desired quantity of Ceuticoz Uvicoz Sunscreen Gel.
- Apply to the desired area and massage gently so it can absorb into the skin.
- Apply 15-20 minutes before sun exposure and reapply as needed.
- Only for external use.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes. If it comes in contact, rinse immediately with clean water.
- Keep in a cool, dry and dark place.
- Do not freeze.
Q1. What is dry touch sunscreen?
Ans: Dry touch sunscreen refers to the sunscreen gel that leaves 0% residue on the skin and is easily absorbable by the skin. Ceuticoz Uvicoz Sunscreen is a dry-touch sunscreen with its easy-to-absorb, water, sweat-resistant and ultra-matte finish look.
Q2. What does SPF grading 50+ mean?
Ans: The Sun protection factor of a sunscreen refers to the clinical test measure of a sunscreen product against sunburn. SPF 50+ means the product protects from 98% of the burning sun rays that can penetrate the skin and damage the skin.
Q3. How often should one apply sunscreen?
Ans: You should apply enough sunscreen to the exposed skin 15-20 minutes before going out and when outdoors, reapply the sunscreen approximately every 2-3 hours.