Cetaphil Sun Kids Liposomal Lotion Spf 50+, 150ml
Protect your child’s skin from sun damage. Cetaphil Sun Kids Liposomal Lotion is a unique formula to protect the delicate skin of children from UVA (ultraviolet rays A) and UVB (ultraviolet rays B). The product by Cetaphil is specifically designed for protecting the skin as well as nourishing it. The Cetaphil Sun Kids Liposomal Lotion SPF 50+ comes in a small pump bottle for fuss-free protection. The lotion contains glycerin, Vitamin E, aloe vera and panthenol for keeping children’s skin soft, healthy and safe from harmful sun rays.
- Protects children’s skin from harmful UVA and UVB sun rays.
- Clinically proven hypoallergenic lotion.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Quick absorption.
- Non-greasy texture.
- Nourishes children’s skin with glycerin, panthenol, aloe vera and vitamin E.
- Keeps the skin soft.
- Child-friendly liposomal formula.
- Does not contain any harmful and artificial perfume.
- The dispenser comes attached with a pump for fuzz-free and easy travel.
- Water-resistant for four hours.
- Aloe Vera
- Diethylamino Hydroxy Benzoyl Hexyl Benzoate
- Octyl Methoxycinnamate
- Butylated Hydroxytoluene
- Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol
- Propylene Glycol
- Purified Water
- Dicaprylyl Carbonate
- Polyacrylic Acid (Carbomer)
- Xanthan Gum
- Alkyl (C12-15) Benzoate
- Dibutyl Adipate
- Decyl Glucoside
- Saves your child’s skin from dangerous ultraviolet rays.
- Aloe vera nourishes the skin.
- The photostable filters provide enhanced protection.
How to Use
- Before going out in the sun, apply the lotion all over the face, neck and other exposed areas.
- Use as prescribed by your physician.
- For external use only.
- Read the label before use and use it as directed by your physician.
- Keep it away from the eyes and mouth.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Q1. When should I reapply Cetaphil Sun Kids Liposomal Lotion on my child’s face and other skin?
Ans: The effects of Cetaphil sun kids liposomal lotion SPF 50+ lasts for approximately four hours after application, so you can reapply it after this duration.
Q2. Can Cetaphil Sun Kids Liposomal Lotion SPF 50+ cause allergies?
Ans: The Cetaphil Sun Kids Liposomal Lotion SPF 50+ is dermatologically tested and clinically proven against hypoallergenic. Thus, the lotion is safe to use.
Q3. Can I apply it before swimming?
Ans: Yes, you can apply the Cetaphil Sun Kids Liposomal Lotion SPF 50+ before swimming.
Q4. Can I use the Cetaphil Kids Liposomal Lotion SPF 50+ on my toddler?
Ans: No, the Cetaphil Sun Kids Liposomal Lotion SPF 50+ is not suitable for toddlers.