Cetaphil Moisturising Cream - 250g
Cetaphil Moisturising Cream is a powerful blend of emollients and humectants used to provide intense moisture by binding water to the skin and preventing loss of moisture. It is a clinically proven formula and treats extremely dry skin conditions.
- It contains the goodness of sweet almond oil and vitamin E.
- Vitamin E acetate is known for its antioxidant properties. It helps to protect your skin from free radicals.
- It provides immediate and long-lasting relief from dryness.
- The cream is non-greasy, won't clog pores, is fragrance-free, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.
- It is beneficial for hands, feet, elbows, knees and other dry parts of the body which are prone to moisture loss.
- It is dermatologically tested.
Purified Water, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate (And) Propylene Glycol, Paraffin Soft White, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glyceryl Stearate (And) Peg-30 Stearate, Glycerol, Dimethicone, (And) Dimethiconol, Cetyl Alcohol, Sweet Almond Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edetate, Sodium Hydroxide.
Cetaphil Moisturising Cream is a rich, fragrance-free moisturiser. It delivers intense hydration and makes skin soft and supple. It also goes deep into the layers of your skin and gives you healthy and 24 hours-hydrated skin.
How to Use
- Apply the cream as often as needed or as directed by the physician.
- Make sure to take an adequate amount and spread it evenly on the skin.
- Massage well until the product gets absorbed.
- Apply it daily for best results.
- Read the label carefully.
- The cream is meant for external use only.
- It is suitable only for very dry and sensitive skin.
- It can be applied all over your body like hands, feet, elbows, knees and other areas.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse with water immediately in case of accidental contact.
- Do not use this cream if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Store it in a cool, dry place at a temperature not exceeding 30°C.
- Always check the expiry date.
1. What are the side effects of Cetaphil Moisturising Cream?
Cetaphil Moisturising Cream generally won’t cause any side effects. However, if you experience any application site reactions such as skin reddening, skin rash or any other allergic reactions, you must check with your healthcare professional.
2. Can Cetaphil Moisturising Cream be used for oily skin?
No, Cetaphil Moisturising Cream is used only for very dry and sensitive skin.
3. Can I use Cetaphil Moisturising Cream on my face?
Yes, Cetaphil Moisturising Cream can be applied liberally to the face or anywhere on the body as often as needed.