Cetaphil Gentle Foaming Cleanser - 236ml
Cetaphil Gentle Foaming Cleanser is an instant foaming facial cleanser that effortlessly removes dirt, oil and makeup. Infused with skin conditioners and a vitamin complex, it softens and cleans the skin without stripping it of its natural moisture balance. The result is soft, clean skin that feels fresh and healthy.
- The self-foaming pump that it has produces a rich, airy lather that rinses away easily.
- This face wash gently cleanses without leaving the skin feeling dry or tight.
- This face wash is suitable for all skin types.
- It is a clinically tested hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic, so it won't irritate skin or clog pores.
- It has been tested by dermatologists and is clinically proven to be gentle on sensitive skin.
- It is infused with skin conditioners and a vitamin complex.
- It softens the skin while cleansing it.
- This face wash maintains natural moisture balance.
- It is made with a wholly soap-free and non-irritating formula.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5)
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
- Sodium Benzoate
- Polysorbate 20
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Benzoate
Cetaphil Gentle Foaming Cleanser is a foaming facial cleanser, which removes dirt, oil and make-up.
How to Use
- Massage foam into damp skin, then rinse.
- To boost the skin's hydration, follow up using Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion.
- For external use only.
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight.
Q1. Is Cetaphil Gentle Foaming Cleanser good for acne?
Ans: Cetaphil products are suitable for cleansing and moisturising acne-prone skin - they will help remove dirt and oil, hydrate your skin and be gentle on the natural skin barrier. All of the Cetaphil moisturisers are non-comedogenic so that they won't block your pores.
Q2. Can Cetaphil Gentle Foaming Cleanser remove pimple marks?
Ans: Cetaphil Gentle Foaming Cleanser can be an excellent preventive measure for preventing acne as it is not formulated to help existing acne scars. By stopping acne in its tracks, Cetaphil can help to prevent the formation of new scars.
Q3. How many times a day should you use Cetaphil Gentle Foaming Cleanser?
Ans: Use Cetaphil Gentle Foaming Cleanser twice a day. Limit cleansing your face to twice a day (in the mornings and evenings). And after cleansing, be sure to pat your skin dry.