Bella Cotton Pads A'80x2 + A'80 Free
Experience the luxury of premium cotton pads made of 100% clean, soft and natural cotton fibres. Bella Cotton pads are manufactured and imported to India from Europe. These cotton pads are not only multi-purpose but are known for their high quality. They ensure superior absorption, softness and safety. Bella cotton pads have two usable sides - one side is plain and the other side has small embossing or ridges. The plain side is ideal for gently removing makeup and the embossed side provides the effect of gentle cleansing without harming the skin’s natural barrier.
- Bella Cotton pads are unique and what makes them different from other cotton pads is that they are not only made from superior quality cotton but are manufactured in a way that every inch of the pads can be optimally used.
- The pads have closed edges, which makes the fibre stay in place and allows the dirt to stay in the cotton pad itself, instead of being delaminated.
- The cotton pads are extremely multi-functional. You can apply makeup, remove makeup, remove nail polish, apply your nighttime skincare essentials like toner or moisturiser with the help of Bella Cotton pads.
- The cotton pads are also perfect for cleaning and wiping. Minor cuts and tiny wounds can be cleaned and you can also apply your ointments or medicine to your wounds with these cotton pads.
- Bella cotton pads are ideal to gently cleanse and dry your baby's skin.
- The packaging is ergonomic and very clean - the bottom of the elongated pack has perforation to dispense cotton pads neatly as required, while the top of the pack has a string attached to it that enables you to hang it in your bathroom or wherever you desire.
- It is also travel-friendly and can be carried anywhere as it is lightweight and does not take much space.
How to Use
- Bella Cotton pads can be used as needed.
- For single use only. Use both sides for optimal usage and zero wastage.
- Pour your desired liquid on the pads and use as needed.
- Discard after a single-use.
- Keep it away from children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from moisture.
- Do not dispense all the cotton pads at once. Take out single cotton pads from the bottom perforation of the pack as required.
- Discard it carefully after use. Do not leave used cotton pads in the open.
Q1. Are Bella Cotton pads made of pure cotton?
Ans: Yes, these cotton pads are made of 100% pure cotton and are biodegradable. Even the plastic wrap in which the cotton pads are sold is completely biodegradable and can be recycled. Their soft pads are designed with closed edges which prevent fibres from detaching.
Q2. Are Bella Cotton pads harsh on the skin?
Ans: No, the cotton pads are extremely soft and gentle on the skin. They are soft enough even to be used on infants and smaller children without irritating their gentle skin.
Q3. Is it better to apply toner with hands or cotton?
Ans: Using cotton pads to apply your toner not only makes the skin smoother and softer since it gently exfoliates it but it also helps to grab any excess oil and impurities that may be sitting on top of the skin.