Bausch & Lomb Boston Simplus Multiaction Bottle Of 105 Ml Liquid
Out of Stock
Inclusive of all taxes
Boston SIMPLUS Multi-Action Solution is a one-bottle cleaning, disinfecting and conditioning product that has the added convenience of a built-in protein remover and an easy-to-use lens care regimen.
- For cleaning, removing protein, rinsing, disinfecting, conditioning, storing and cushioning fluoro silicone acrylate and silicone acrylate gas permeable lenses.
- Convenient 1-bottle cleaning and conditioning system with cleaning comparable to the leading 2-bottle system.
- No evening rub care regimen - rub and rinse in the morning.
Directions for Use:
- Wash your hands with mild soap. (Caution - pump soaps may contain oil-based suspension agents.)
- Place lenses in empty lens case and fill with fresh Boston SIMPLUS Multi-Action Solution. Soak lenses for at least four (4) hours (or overnight) before wearing.
- Always use fresh solution for soaking and storing lenses.
- Wash hands with mild soap before cleaning (rubbing) lenses. After soaking, remove lenses from lens case and rub both sides of the lenses carefully with four (4) drops of Boston
- SIMPLUS Multi-Action Solution in the palm of your hand for twenty (20) seconds. NO SEPARATE DAILY CLEANER IS REQUIRED.
- Rinse for approximately five (5) seconds with a steady stream of Boston SIMPLUS Multi-Action Solution to eliminate loosened surface deposits and insert lenses.
- Discard solution from the lens case and immediately and thoroughly clean interior of lens case with fresh, sterile disinfecting solution. Never use water.
- Cleaning should be followed by rinsing with fresh, sterile disinfecting solutions (never use water) and wiping the lens case with a fresh, clean tissue is recommended.
- Air-drying or recapping the lens case lids after use without any additional cleaning methods should be avoided. If air drying, be sure that no residual solution remains in the case before allowing it to air dry.
- Discard solution ninety (90) days after opening. Record date opened in space provided on bottle label. Note: When used daily, this solution will be depleted before ninety (90) days.
Features and Details
Bausch And Lomb
Country of Origin
If the seal of the product is broken it will be non-returnable.
Flat 18% Off on 1st medicine order
Additional Rs.150 off on 1st medicine order
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved