Baidyanath Kasisadi Tel 50 Ml
Baidyanath Kashisadi Tel is an ayurvedic oil made with different herbs used as a treatment for piles. It can decrease the haemorrhoids' size and itching. The Kasisadi Taila gives results managing the 1st and 2nd levels of Arsha or piles. The Baidyanath Kashisadi Tel contents help in lessening the swelling of piles and compresses the enlarged anus. Applying this oil can decrease the pile mass, bleeding and provide pain relief. This oil contains an alkaline quality and is corrosive.
- The Baidyanath Kashisadi Tel for piles helps in decreasing the pile mass.
- This oil can cure piles, corns and warts and it retains antiseptic and disinfectant activities.
- This oil is effective in managing the first and second degree of Arsha or piles and it lessens itchiness in the anal area.
- Baidyanath Kashisadi Tel contents can decrease the swelling and relaxes the widened anus.
- It reduces bleeding and provides relief from the pain.
- The Baidyanath Kashisadi Tel ingredients retain antiseptic and disinfectant activities.
- This oil is also an incredible solution for curing fistula, congenital mole and pruritus.
- Kalahari Pool
- Sendha Namak
- Sunta Pipal
- Manashila Kanermool
- Baidyanath Kashisadi Tel ingredients help in managing Arsha (haemorrhoids).
- It can be applied to warts, piles and corns and the oil is externally utilized for massaging or Abhyanga.
How to Use
- After taking a bath, Baidyanath Kasisadi Tel has to be applied to the anal region.
- Use clean and sanitized hands during application.
- Make sure to use the oil regularly for about 2 to 3 months.
- External piles: Gently apply the oil on the piles near the anus.
- Internal piles: Apply this oil by injecting it inside the anus.
- This oil is for external use only and it has to be used as per the directions given by the physician.
- Study the details on the label to know Baidyanath Kashisadi Tel dosage.
- Keep the oil away from the kids and store it in a cool and dry area away from moisture and direct heat.
Q1. Can women use this oil as well?
Ans: Yes, both men and women can use the Baidyanath Kasisadi Tel. Plus, this oil lessens bleeding, discomfort and pile mass in people of all ages and gender.
Q2. Can this oil be used for both bleeding and non-bleeding piles?
Ans: Yes, the Baidyanath Kashisadi Tel benefits include reducing piles (both non-bleeding and bleeding), warts and corns as well.
Q3. How much oil does this pack contain?
Ans: The above model of Baidyanath Kasisadi Tel contains 50ml of oil in the bottle. Currently, only the 50ml bottles are available.