Baidyanath Agnikumar Ras - 80 Tablets
Baidyanath Agnikumar Ras is a potent Ayurvedic formulation with a combination of heavy metals such as mercury with Kapardak Bhasma and Sankha Bhasma. It is recommended for stomach problems and digestive issues such as colic pain, diarrhoea and dysentery. It also helps in cases of acidity and dyspepsia. Its use has been recommended for those with kapha or vata predisposition. In these patients, it can help improve digestion and also relieve constipation and bloating. Those with pitta predisposition should avoid this medication as the predominance of bile can cause distress and discomfort.
- Mercury helps to relieve constipation and induce bowel movements. It is also effective against infective agents such as protozoa which can affect the intestine.
- Shuddha Gandhak has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- Black pepper reduces cramps and slows down bowel movement, making it effective in patients with diarrhoea. It also has antibacterial properties.
- Shankha Bhasma has multiple properties which reduce cramps, nausea, vomiting and acidity. It acts as an appetite stimulant and also relieves diarrhoea.
- Rasendra (Mercury)
- Gandhaka (Sulphur)
- Tankana (Borax)
- Visha (Aconite)
- Kaparda Bhasma
- Shankha Bhasma – Conch shell Bhasma
- Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum
- Loss of appetite
How to Use
- It is an oral formulation.
- Two tablets (maximum of 125mg) have to be taken twice a day unless otherwise instructed.
- It is best to take the tablet with lukewarm water.
- The total course of treatment is 2 months.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use as per the guidance of a medical professional.
- In case of side effects, stop tablets immediately.
- Store in a dry and cool place.
Q1. Is Baidyanath medicine safe for pregnant women?
Ans: The use of this is not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding as it can cause side effects. Do not consume during this time without medical advice.
Q2. Can Baidyanath Agnikumar Ras be used for children?
Ans: It is not recommended for children.
Q3. Does this tablet have to be taken on an empty stomach?
Ans: You can take it either before or after eating food.