Avene Very High Protection Kids Spf 50 Plus Tube Of 100ml Lotion
The Avene Very High Protection Kids SPF 50+ has Tocopheryl + Thialidine, a unique antioxidant combination for complete cellular defence against free radicals. This product is known for its calming and anti-irritating effects. It is a sunscreen for hypersensitive skin that needs high levels of protection. It is a waterproof formula with a creamy texture. The Avene Very High Protection Sunscreen has a photoprotective complex that is effective for long periods. It incorporates vitamin E that protects skin cells from the harmful rays of the Sun. It also has thermal spring water from Avene that offers relaxing and anti-irritating qualities.
- Avene Very High Protection Kids SPF 50+ offers complete protection to the skin of the kids.
- There are no side effects of Avene Very High Protection Kids SPF 50+ on the skin, hence it is very safe to use.
- It offers calming effects on the skin.
- Xanthan Gum
- Titanium Dioxide
- Disodium EDTA
- Avene Thermal Spring Water
- Propylene Glycol
- The kid’s SPF 50+ cream keeps your child's skin safe from sunburns and harmful UV rays.
- This sunscreen can be used on your entire body for protection against the UV rays of the Sun.
- It is suitable for sensitive and hypersensitivity skin types.
How to Use
- Apply this mild Avene High Protection Kids SPF 50+ to your child's face and body before sun exposure.
- Re-apply the product again after 3-4 hours for the best protection.
- If your child feels itchy, you must stop this cream immediately.
- The SPF is for external use only.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep away from children.
Q1. Is Avene Very High Protection Kids SPF 50+ safe for babies?
Ans: It depends on the skin of your baby. You must first do a patch test and then carry on with the further application.
Q2. Does Avene Very High Protection Kids SPF 50+ have any side effects?
Ans: No, the SPF 50 Plus has been formulated keeping the delicate skin of the kids in mind. There are no side effects of Avenue Very High Protection Kids SPF 50 Plus. If any unusual irritation occurs, consult a dermatologist.