Apollo Sugar Gold Plated Glucometer Test Strips Box Of 200
Sugar Glucometer by Apollo is a digital glucometer. It’s efficiently designed to detect accurate blood sugar levels in less than a minute. Generally, there are 50 strips available with the Apollo Glucometer kit that helps to measure the sugar levels at home without the hassle of rushing to the hospital. If you already have a Glucometer kit and need extra strips, this product can help with a packet of 200 gold plated strips, where you have to pay for the strips only.
- Accurate and reliable results.
- Easy to use and measure blood glucose levels quickly.
- A standard product used by doctors too.
- Perfect for both type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
- A box of 200 test strips.
This glucometer is used to measure accurate levels of blood sugar.
How to Use
- Inside the Apollo Sugar Glucometer, there are test strips. Pick one test strip and turn on the green light on the glucometer.
- Draw a drop of blood with the lancet by pricking your finger.
- Place the blood drop on a test strip in the semi-circle.
- Now, add the strip to the glucometer and find your blood sugar levels instantly.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Store it in a clean and dry environment.
- Make sure that you calibrate your meter each time you start using a fresh test strip.
- Check the strips for the expiry date.
- Before testing, make sure you wash and dry your hands.
- When taking a blood drop, do not press your finger.
Q1. What are the uses of the glucometer?
Ans: The Glucometer by Apollo helps to check the blood sugar levels of diabetic patients. It is one of the best products to keep with you that measures the vitals quickly.
Q2. Is it accurate to check the results using these Apollo Glucometer Gold Plated Strips?
Ans: Yes, the results are highly accurate. You can consult with your doctor to discuss if you have any doubts.
Q3. What if the strips get over?
Ans: If the Apollo Glucometer Strips get over, you can easily shop for a new box from your local pharmacy or online from PharmEasy.