Allen Dewarts Cream 25 Gm
Allen Dewarts Cream is an anti-wart cream that is effective in clearing away a wide range of warts and corns. With its specially formulated cream, Allen Dewarts Cream composition is designed to effectively tackle warts formed due to a variety of causes. This 25g tube is compact and can be carried anywhere you go.
- Allen Dewarts Cream ingredients include Aloe Socotrina, Belladonna and Antimonium Crudum, which are traditional herbal ingredients. These have been used throughout history to remove warts of all kinds and are perfectly blended in this cream for maximum effectiveness.
- Some of the other ingredients in Allen Dewarts Cream are also excellent remedies for hard and toughened warts, including Dulcamara, Collinsonia Canadensis Graphites and Ruta Graveolens.
- With easy application and spreadability, this topical cream is effective against flat warts, plantar warts, common warts, filiform warts as well as corns.
- When used regularly on the affected area, this homoeopathic Allen Dewarts Cream can help get rid of unsightly blemishes and leave your skin healthy again.
- Aloe Socotrina
- Antimonium Crudum
- Collinsonia Canadensis
- Ruta Graveolens
- Thuja Occidentals
- Cream Base
Homoeopathic cream treats different types of warts and corns by application on the affected area.
How to Use
- Wash and clean the affected area without scrubbing hard.
- Apply a small amount of Allen Dewarts Cream to the area. Do not apply to healthy skin.
- Apply between 2 to 3 times each day until the wart disappears.
- Do not apply on open wounds, cuts or broken skin.
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight.
- For external use only.
- Keep away from children.
Q1. Is Allen Dewarts Cream 100% effective against warts?
Ans: This is a homoeopathic product, it may have different effects and success rates for individual people. Effectiveness may also vary depending on the type of wart. Seek medical attention if your problem persists.
Q2. Can Allen Dewarts Cream be used for warts on the feet?
Ans: Yes, this cream can be used for foot warts as well as against warts on the hands and fingers.
Q3. How often should I use this cream?
Ans: It is recommended to use the cream 2-3 times a day only on the affected area for several days to weeks or follow the directions of your physician.