Orofer Xt Total Tablets
Orofer XT Total tablet is a nutritional supplement. It contains a combination of folic acid, vitamin B12, iron, zinc and other essential nutrients that the body requires for optimal health. Orofer XT
tablet is used for the treatment and prevention of different forms of anaemia. It also promotes general well-being and can help reduce fatigue and weakness. Orofer XT medicine should be taken as advised by your doctor. Do not take more than the prescribed amount, as this may lead to overdose and other complications. Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
|You Save||₹34.03 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Ferrous Ascorbate(100.0 Mg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.1 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1.5 Mg) + Zinc(22.5 Mg)|
|Uses||Iron deficiency anemia|
Ingredients and Benefits of OROFER XT TOTAL TABLETS
- Vitamin B9 or Folic Acid: One of the essential vitamins which play a vital role in DNA and the synthesis of amino acids. It is crucial for cell division and the development of blood cells. It is essential for the development of the brain and spinal cord of a growing baby and lack of this during pregnancy can lead to birth defects...
- Vitamin B12: It is essential for the functioning of the brain and nerves for the production of red blood cells and DNA synthesis. It also plays a major role in protein and fat metabolism, fertility and the functioning of hormones. It exists in different forms like Cyanocobalamin, Methylcobalamin and Adenosylcobalamin....
- Iron: It is a vital mineral body required. It is crucial for haemoglobin (Hb) formation (present in red blood cells). Hb carries oxygen from the lungs to the entire body. It is also part of myoglobin that supplies oxygen to muscles. It plays a significant role in immunity, the formation of certain hormones and regulating body temperature....
- Zinc: It is essential for immune function, wound healing, blood clotting, thyroid function, proper vision and proper growth and development during childhood, adolescence and pregnancy. It is needed for insulin production in the body. Deficiency in pregnancy can lead to preterm delivery, low birth weight and malformations in the baby. It is also required for a proper sense of taste and smell....
Uses of OROFER XT TOTAL TABLETS
- For treatment and prevention of different forms of anaemia.
- For preventing nutritional deficiency during pregnancy, breastfeeding, after surgery.
- As a dietary supplement in the elderly, in individuals with malnutrition etc.
Precautions and Warnings of OROFER XT TOTAL TABLETS
Other General Warnings
- You have any existing medical condition or you are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take Orofer XT Total tablet You are allergic to any of the component of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of OROFER XT TOTAL TABLETS
- Take Orofer XT Total tablet as advised by your doctor. Avoid taking it with tea or coffee.
- You should not consume vitamin & mineral supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of OROFER XT TOTAL TABLETS
- Orofer XT Total tablet should be stored in a cool and dry place
- Keep it out of the reach of children
Quick Tips of OROFER XT TOTAL TABLETS
- Orofer XT Total tablet is a health supplement which treats vitamin deficiencies associated with various conditions.
- Before starting Orofer XT Total tablet, inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Also, inform your doctor about all other medicines that you take and your complete medical history.
- Along with this medicine, take a healthy diet enriched with essential nutrients.
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Orofer XT be taken for Folate deficiency?
Q: What food is rich in folic acid, Iron, Zinc & Vitamin B12?
Q: Does Orofer XT Total tablet interact with other medicines?
Q: Can I take other medicines also along with Orofer XT?
Q: Can I take Orofer XT Total tablet during pregnancy?
Q: Does Orofer XT Total tablet increase haemoglobin?
Q: Can Orofer XT Total tablets cause dark stool?
Q: Does Orofer XT cause constipation?
Q: What is the dose of Orofer XT per day?
Q: Can I take the Orofer XT after a meal?
Q: What is the composition of Orofer Xt tablet?
Q: What are the side effects of Orofer Xt tablet?
Q: Is Feronia XT and Orofer XT Total same?
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Folate [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 7 August 2022]
- Folic Acid Helps Prevent Neural Tube Defects [Internet]. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2021 [cited 2022 [cited 7 August 2022]2022 [cited 7 August 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Iron [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 7 November 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Zinc [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 7 August 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B12 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 7 August 2022]