New Laxopeg Sachet Of 17gm Powder
By FOURRTS INDIA LABORATORIES PVT LTD
17g Oral Powder in Sachet
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Laxopeg 17 G Description
Laxopeg Sachet is a laxative. It contains polyethylene glycol 3350 as the active ingredient. It is used for the treatment of constipation. It works by holding water in the stools. This makes the stools heavier and also causes more bowel motions, both of which help the stools to pass easily. Take it exactly as directed by your doctor. Do not use This powder if you have a blockage in your bowel or if you have kidney disorders.
1 Generic Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as New Laxopeg Sachet Of 17gm Powder
- Pegmove Bottle Of 121.1gm Oral PowderBy Sun Pharma121.1g Oral Powder in BottleMRP 270.00₹ 229.5019.49% CHEAPER₹ 1.90/Gram
Uses of Laxopeg 17 G
Laxopeg Sachet is used to treat constipation.
Ingredients and Benefits of Laxopeg 17 G
- Laxopeg powder contains polyethylene glycol 3350 as the active ingredient.
- Polyethylene glycol 3350 is a laxative that works by holding water in the stools. This makes the stools heavier and also softens the stools.
- It also causes more bowel motions which help the stools to pass easily.
Precautions and Warnings of Laxopeg 17 G
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are allergic to any of the components of Laxopeg powder.
- You have kidney disorders.
- You have a blockage in your bowel.
Directions for Use of Laxopeg 17 G
- Take Laxopeg Sachet as directed by your doctor.
- Add the recommended amount of powder to a glass of water and stir briskly.
- Consume the contents immediately.
- Do not take more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Laxopeg?
A: Laxopeg Sachet is used to treat constipation.
Q: When should I take Laxopeg?
A: Laxopeg Sachet can be taken with or without food as directed you your doctor. The dose and duration of Laxopeg will be decided by your doctor based on your condition. Do not take the medicine in a larger amount as it may cause diarrhoea.
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you