Zitban Face Wash is one of the well-known anti-inflammatory and non-steroidal solutions for skin treatment and care. It contains aloe vera that acts as a moisturiser and protects against scabies, red spots, bacterial infections and other skin disorders. This face wash gives a unique matte finish and helps mitigate skin inflammation, dark spots, brownness in the skin, etc. Indeed, Zitban Face Wash is your all-in-one skincare solution that not only nourishes your skin but also protects your skin from various infections.
- It helps to reduce unwanted sebum production and checks moisture permeability and does not allow excess moisture to enter your skin.
- Zitban Face Wash aids to maintain optimum pH levels and prevents your skin from bacterial infiltration, thus protecting you from pathogen attacks.
- It is also known to reduce wrinkle formation by inhibiting collagenase production.
- It has keratolytic properties that help remove warts, calluses and other lesions in which the epidermis produces excess skin.
- If you have acne spots or scars, by regular use, you can get rid of them.
- It acts as a great skin whitening agent and imparts a fresh and matte look.
- Aloe vera
- Benzyl alcohol
- Aqueous gel
- Zitban Face Wash is beneficial for various medical conditions such as Scabies, red spots, a bacterial infection in the skin, skin infection, Wernicke-korsakoff syndrome.
- It also helps deal with warts and calluses, skin discolourations and dry skin, eczema, psoriasis.
- Zitban Face Wash helps with herpes and other related skin diseases.
- Takes care of various skin problems like acne, skin redness, skin allergies, labialis, lichen sclerosis, skin allergies, rash, pimples and dark spots.
How to Use
- Firstly read the label on the product carefully before use.
- After that, squeeze a generous amount of face wash onto your fingertips.
- Gently rub it into your face conscientiously and keep it for a minute.
- Rinse with water and avoid scrubbing as it can cause dryness in your skin.
- Use a cotton cloth or sponge to wipe your face.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Use before the expiry date.
- Use as directed.
- Discontinue use in case of any skin irritation or allergies.
- It could cause itching.
- Avoid using Zitban Face Wash if you are allergic to any ingredients.
- Keep it away from children.
- Keep it away from direct heat.
- Do not use it in excess as it could cause swelling on the face and lips.
Q 1. Can you use Zitban Face Wash every day?
Ans: Yes, you can use Zitban Face Wash every day. It contains Aloe vera and an Aqueous gel that keeps the skin smooth, silky and nourished.
Q 2. Is Zitban Face Wash good for acne?
Ans: Yes, Zitban Face Wash is good for acne.