Zingavita Sharp Eye - Multivitamin Gummies For Kids - 1 Jar(30 Gummies)
Vitamins That Are Truly A Happy Sight
With juggling work, housework and your little ones schooling all at home, we're all guilty of letting cartoons babysit for a while. And with that comes the worry of eye strain for young and growing eyes. Zingavita sharp eye gummies are a delicious daily boost to protect your little ones eyes from the harmful effects of increased screen time.
2 Gummies a day, to help protect your child's eyes. You won't even have to remember to give them daily, because your children will ask for these yummy gummies themselves.
Features and Benefits:
- Our yummy gummies are packed with meticulously sourced nutrients such as dha, lutein, zeaxanthin, vitamin A, C & E to help protect your kids eyes from high energy blue light from digital screens.
- Safe to consume by children 5+ years of age
- Our gummies are easily chewable, packed with nutrition and taste delicious
- Our gummies are manufactured in FSSAI approved US FDA-registered facility. This means that your child will get all of the health benefits with none of the side effects
- Our gummies are 100% vegetarian, gluten free, gelatin free, and allergens free
- Each gummy is individually wrapped in an airtight pillow pouch, unlike other brands with loose gummies, to ensure that the gummies don't stick or get spoilt and your child gets the optimum nutrition from every single gummy
- They do not contain any artificial colors or flavors.
Vitamin A, C, E, DHA, Lutein, Astaxanthin & Zeaxanthin
How To Use:
- Give 2 gummies per day after meals. Avoid giving these gummies at night
- Zingavita Gummies work best along with a healthy diet, regularly drinking water, and good sleep.
- Ideally, these gummies should be taken a minimum of 90 days
- In case of any medical condition please consult the doctor before giving the gummies.
- Do not exceed the daily recommended dose.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Zingavita Gummies are free of all allergens and do not cause any side effects, however, if you see any adverse effects please stop giving the product and consult your doctor.
- Zingavita Gummies contain sugar, if your child is diabetic please speak to your doctor before giving this product.
Q1: How many gummies should be taken in a day?
Ans: We suggest you give 1-2 gummies in a day, for minimum 90 days.
Q2: At what age can this be taken?
Ans: It is recommended for ages 5+ years
Q3: Are there any artificial colour, flavour & preservatives in this?
Ans: No, these gummies are free of artificial colour, flavour & preservatives.
Q4: Is it safe?
Ans: Zingavita Gummies have been certified by the FDA, & FSSAI. There are no known side effects (when taken as mentioned in the instructions). It is a safe product.