Vize Hand Sanitizer With 70% Isopropyl Alcohol Ip - 100ml Spray
Vize Hand Sanitizer is recommended by the Indian Medical Academy. It has a unique formulation with IPA in it. The IPA (IsoPropyl Alcohol) evaporates quickly and does not make the hand sticky after using the product. IPA is safe and does not cause dryness to the skin. Packaged in an easy-to-use spray bottle, Vize Hand Sanitizer kills 99.9% of germs and viruses.
Vize Health & Hygiene is a Pvt. Ltd. Company founded in 2020 and is WHO GMP certified. This product is available in many combinations and packaging types. The Vize Hand Sanitizer With 70% Isopropyl Alcohol is practical as it does not leave an oily film on the skin and is very easy to use.
- Vize Hand Sanitizer with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol kills 99.9% of all germs and viruses, offering maximum protection.
- Easy-to-use spray bottle. It can be carried in a pocket and used instantly.
- IPA added to the formula makes it evaporate quicker, leaving the hands clean.
- Indian Medical Academy recommended product.
- Isopropyl Alcohol 70% v/v
- Propylene Glycol IP
- Aloe vera Base
- Gel base
- Useful product to carry daily.
- Vize Hand Sanitizer acts as an essential tool during times when one is down with the flu.
- Cleans your hands without soap or water instantly.
- Does not need a towel, napkin, or tissue to get rid of the oily feeling after using a sanitiser.
How to Use
- Spray the liquid in the centre of your dominant palm.
- For normal-sized hands, spray once or twice.
- Join both palms together.
- Rub the Vize Hand Sanitizer around.
- Ensure you rub through all fingers.
- Rub through the back of your palm.
- Avoid touching directly to the mouth or eyes.
- Vize Hand Sanitizer is flammable. Due to the alcohol content, avoid the naked flame. Do not bring hands in contact with any fire after using the product.
- Not meant to be used as a surface disinfectant.
- Cannot be used to wash clothes.
- Do not consume the liquid. It is not for drinking.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mouth.
- Do not use it in case of broken skin or open wounds.
- Avoid usage in case of eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis or any skin conditions.
Q1. Is Vize Hand Sanitizer safe for children?
Ans1. Vize Hand Sanitizer is not recommended to be used by kids.
Q2. Is Vize Hand Sanitizer easy to use?
Ans2. Yes. Vize Hand Sanitizer comes with a spray bottle and cap. In packs of 100 ml, it can be carried around in the pocket.
Q3. Can it be used to clean gadgets?
Ans3. Vize Hand Sanitizer is intended for use on hands only. Clean gadgets at your own risk.