V Bath Ph 3.5 Intimate Cleanser Bottle Of 100 Ml
V-Bath Intimate Hygiene Cleanser is formulated to facilitate intimate hygiene in women. It offers the required protection against vaginal infections, dryness and discomfort. The ingredients present in the product are soothing to the skin. They have especially been chosen to suit sensitive skin. The natural pH balance in the product is appropriate for sensitive areas. This makes it safe to use on a regular basis. The product also has a soothing aroma.
- V-Bath Intimate Hygiene Cleanser guards against vaginal irritation and itching.
- It helps combat the problem of vaginal dryness.
- The hygiene cleanser by V-Bath is helpful in maintaining a pH balance of 3.5-4.5.
- It helps in keeping vaginal infections at bay.
- The creamy formula cleans and softens the skin without causing stickiness.
- It leaves the skin fresh and smooth.
- Its soothing fragrance takes over the unpleasant odour to keep you fresh for hours.
- Available at an affordable price, the cleanser is quite easy to use.
V-Bath Intimate Hygiene Cleanser comprises of the following:
- Demineralised Water
- Hydrolysed Milk Protein
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- DMDM Hydration
- Ethylene Glycol Monostearate
- Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Sodium Chloride
- Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- Disodium EDTA
- PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- PEG 6000 Distearate
- Benzalkonium Chloride
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Lactic Acid
- V-Bath Intimate Hygiene Cleanser is used to maintain vaginal hygiene.
- The cleanser guards against vaginal infections, dryness and itching.
- V-Bath uses also include protection against bad odour.
How to Use
- Pour a few drops of V-Bath cleanser on your palm.
- Apply it evenly on the external part of the vagina.
- Rinse properly after application.
- Use the product once or twice a day.
- V-Bath Intimate Hygiene Cleanser is strictly for external use.
- Store the V-Bath bottle in a cool and dry place.
- Keep the bottle away from children.
- Read the label carefully before using the product.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, mouth and nose.
1. Is it safe to use V-Bath Intimate Hygiene Cleanser during periods?
Yes, the V-Bath product can safely be used during the periods. Just make sure you use it as per the instructions given on the pack.
2. Can V-Bath Intimate Hygiene Cleanser be used on sensitive skin?
The product has especially been formulated to guard the sensitive vaginal area. Enriched with the goodness of Aloe Vera, milk protein and glycerine, V-Bath is suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin.
3. Is there any product that can help fight vaginal dryness?
V-Bath Intimate Hygiene Cleanser is effective in fighting against vaginal dryness. You can use it once or twice a day as per the given instructions to heal the problem.
4. Does V-Bath Hygiene Cleanser help combat unpleasant odours?
V-Bath Hygiene Cleanser has a soothing fragrance that replaces the unpleasant odour to keep you fresh.