Swisse Ultiboost Liver Detox Supplement For Complete Liver Support Cleansing And Detox - 60 Tablets
The Swisse Ultiboost Liver Detox Supplement is a powerful detoxifying health supplement to help support healthy liver functioning. It essentially serves as a liver cleanser and contains vital natural and herbal ingredients that have been known to be beneficial for healthy liver functioning. The Swisse Ultiboost is also an essential medication that can be used during recovery from any type of liver ailment or surgery related to the liver.
- The Swisse Ultiboost is enriched with the power of choline, which is an effective ingredient when it comes to cleansing the liver of toxic material. Choline breaks down waste and toxic materials, making them easy to expel.
- This liver tablet is also infused with the metabolism-boosting capabilities of turmeric and globe artichoke, which are an essential set of ingredients in ayurvedic healing techniques.
- The unique blend of ingredients helps to reduce bloating and the symptoms of indigestion like flatulence and even abdominal cramping.
- This health supplement also contains St. Mary's thistle and turmeric, which are known to be active antioxidants that can help to prevent the damage caused by free radicals.
- However, this liver tablet is mostly used to help in the recovery of liver-related ailments as it effectively cleanses the liver.
- Anti-caking agent - E 460
- Cynara scolymus L. leaf dry extract
- Choline bitartrate
- Glazing agent - E 570
- Anti-caking agent - E 553b
- Silybum marianum L. Gaertn fruit dry extract
- Modified starch
- Stabilizer - E 468
- Curcuma longa L. rhizome dry extract
- Anti-caking agents - E 470b, E 551
- Artichoke dry extract
- Milk thistle dry extract
- Turmeric dry extract
- This liver tablet is meant to help cleanse the liver of all types of waste and toxins.
- The Swisse Ultiboost can also be used as a general health supplement that can help to detoxify the body.
- It can also be used in the treatment of indigestion.
How to Use
Consume 1 tablet once daily either with or immediately after a meal or as directed by your doctor.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place that is away from direct sunlight.
- Always check the product label for the expiry date before consumption.
- Do not take more than the recommended dosage as it could lead to adverse effects.
Q1. Can it be consumed by pregnant and lactating women?
Ans: Since this is an ayurvedic and herbal concoction, it is generally safe for pregnant and lactating women, but it is still better to consult a doctor first.
Q2. Can it be given to children?
Ans: It is generally considered safe for children above the age of 10 years.
Q3. Are there any side effects of this herbal medication?
Ans: There are no known side effects of this herbal medication if used correctly.