Moha Sulfate Free Herbal Shampoo - 200ml
Sulfate Free Herbal Shampoo is a trusted product of Charak, carrying a rich ayurvedic experience of 70 years. It is a perfect combination of natural ingredients that mildly cleanses the hair and adds nourishment to it.
Enriched with Keratin, it adds shine and smoothness to the hair. Sulfate Free Herbal Shampoo is ideal for chemically pre-coloured hair to make it strong and beautiful. The amalgamation of ingredients like Sunflower, Green tea, Argan Oil and Aloe prevents hair fall and reduces oil in the scalp.
- Shampoo maintains moisture balance in the hair.
- Keratin offers a layer of smoothness and shine.
- Argan oil ingredient is safe and protects pre-treated hair.
- Paraben and chemicals free.
- Aloe vera extract conditions the hair scalp.
- Enriched with antioxidant-rich green tea.
- Sunflower treats the hair breakage.
- Keratin Protein
- Green Tea
- Aloe Vera
- Argania Spinosa Oil
- Quinoa Protein
- Purified Water
- Cocamide DEA
- Citric Acid
- Ethylene Glycol Monostearate
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Sodium lauryl
- Vitamin E Acetate
- Hydrolyzed Keratin
- Helianthus annuus Oil
- Aloe Barbadensis Gel
- Extract of Camellia Sinensis
- Protect the pre-coloured hair.
- Reduces hair fall as well as hair damage.
- Adds shine and glitter to the dull hair.
- Gently nourishes the hair scalp.
- It is used for promoting hair growth and strength.
How to Use
- Apply the Sulphate Free Herbal Shampoo for shiny hair on wet hair.
- Gently wash the hair after massage.
- Repeat as per the requirement.
- You must read the label carefully.
- Keep it away from the eyes.
- It must be kept out of the reach of the children.
- It must be stored in a cool, dry and dark place.
- It is meant for external use only.
Q1. Can one use this shampoo daily?
Ans. No, it is advisable to use the shampoo twice or thrice a week for better results.
Q2. Can Sulphate Free Herbal & Vegan Shampoo be used for men?
Ans. Yes, it can be used by both men and women to get a smooth and natural shine to the hair.
Q3. Does it cause any infection to the scalp?
Ans. No, it does not lead to an infection rather sunflower present in the shampoo offers protection to the scalp from infections.