Sirona Sanitary And Diapers Disposal Bag Packet Of 45 'S
If you are a woman, finding a decent restroom when you are out in public is a task in itself and disposing of sanitary pads, tampons, condoms, panty liners, baby diapers, pee buddy in the public restroom waste bin is an added challenge. As a woman, you might be carrying newspapers or black covers as a precaution to be on the safe side for such emergencies. The bigger problem occurs when workers pick them by hand and stray animals throw them around, posing a greater threat to the surrounding environment. To address such issues and ease the job of the cleaning workers, Sirona has designed disposal bags that are easy to use and self-sealable. Made in India, 'I Love Clean' Sirona sanitary and diapers disposal bags are oxo-biodegradable and environment friendly.
- Easy to carry
- You can carry these bags in your bag or purse without the need of using a newspaper or plastic bag. They are discreet, tamper-proof and fit in your bag easily.
- Sirona I Love Clean Sanitary and Diapers Disposable Bags are mess-free and easy to carry.
- The special glue lining the flap of the bag makes them odour concealing and leakproof.
- The oxo-biodegradable nature of the bag makes them eco-friendly.
How to Use
- Take out the Sirona disposable bag from the box.
- Insert the waste to be disposed of from the open end of the bag.
- Remove the plastic strip present below the flap.
- Press the flap firmly to the bag to prevent it from opening.
- Discard the Sirona disposable bag in a waste bin.
- Do not flush the Sirona disposable bag.
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of the children.
Q1: How are Sirona Sanitary and Diapers Disposal Bags different from regular plastic bags?
Ans: Sirona Sanitary and Diapers Disposal Bags are made from a special oxo-biodegradable material. This material slowly disintegrates into the environment without posing a threat to nature.
Q2: Are these bags leakproof?
Ans: Yes, the Sirona Sanitary and Diapers Disposal Bags are lined with special glue on their flap lining. It ensures the great sealability of the bag. They are tamper-proof and leakproof.
Q3: How big is the Sirona disposable bag?
Ans: Sirona Sanitary and Diapers Disposal Bags are bigger than before. You can throw the waste without worrying about the size of the bag. They measure 18 x 6.5 x 8 centimetres in size.
Q4: Will it hold the weight of a baby’s diaper?
Ans: Sirona Sanitary and Diaper Disposable Bags are specially built to accommodate all types of waste without any damage or leak. These bags are made with special polymers that can carry the weight of diapers or sanitary pads with ease.