Sirona Premium Digital Tampon Super Plus Heavy Flow - 20 Pieces
Sirona Premium Digital Tampons are designed to be inserted into the vagina to absorb the Heavy flow during menstruation. They are put together from 100% Viscose Fibre which is super absorbent. Sirona Digital Tampon prevents leaks and keeps you odour-free all day long. These are easy to wear and let you do all your activities without the stain worry. Sirona is a brand committed to solving those intimate and menstruation hygiene issues for women.
Sirona provides many female hygiene products such as the Sirona menstruation cup with a pouch, Sirona intimate wash, Sirona biodegradable bio sanitary pads, PeeBuddy toilet seat cover, Sirona blink & glow facial razor, etc.
100% Viscose fibre
- They are easy to insert.
- Freedom for all activities.
- Comfortable & rash-free protection.
- Highly absorbent fibre.
- It is FDA approved.
- Safe to use.
- Smooth cover for easier insertion.
- Made from 100% natural fibre.
- These tampons are perfect for all ladies with heavy menstruation flow.
- They offer stain-proof protection for up to 8 hours.
- They are put together from 100% natural fibre, so they are safe to use.
- Those extra soft and rash-free tampons are highly absorbent.
- They give you the freedom to move and do all your activities like swimming, dancing, sports, etc.
- Smooth cover for easy insertion in the vagina.
- It gives you odour-free menstruation with no wet sensation.
How to Use
- Clean your hands and tear the protective foil.
- Unwrap the packing and take the string out quickly and firmly.
- Make sure both the ends are connected.
- Put your finger inside the hollow at the end of the tampon and unwrap the top of the foil.
- Insert it into the vagina and keep your body relaxed.
- Insert it as far back as possible into the vagina.
- The tampon could be removed slowly by pulling the string forward and downward.
- After removing the tampon, discard it and wash your hands.
- Keep away from the children's reach.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Don't keep a tampon inside for more than 8 hours.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Use it for menstrual use only.
- Don’t ever use more than one tampon at a time.
- Remove the old tampon before inserting the new tampon.
- If you cannot remove the tampon anytime, then consult your gynaecologist.
1. Is it leakage-free?
Yes, Sirona Tampons are put together from highly absorbent viscose fibre that gives you leakage-free protection.
2. Is it safe to use?
Yes, viscose is a natural fibre that is safe to use.
3. What are the reviews of Sirona Tampons?
The reviews of Sirona Tampons are excellent as they are easy to use and quite comfortable.