Sirona Menstrual Cup Sterilizer - 1 Unit
Menstrual cups are one of the best menstrual hygiene devices which are used to keep clean during menstruation by women. Menstrual cups are very eco-friendly as they are reusable and do not pollute nature as is the case with other menstrual hygiene products. Proudly use your menstrual cup and keep it pristine with the help of the Sirona Menstrual Cup Sterilizer. The Sirona Menstrual Cup Sterilizer is the best buddy for your menstrual cup, as it effectively cleans and completely sterilizes your menstrual cup to be reused again. The menstrual cup is used in the vagina which is a very intimate area and Sirona Menstrual Cup Sterilizer sterilizes your menstrual cup to be used without worrying about any infections. Sirona Menstrual Cup Sterilizer cleans and sterilizes the menstrual cup using a specially formulated solution that gets rid of 99.9 % of bacteria or germs.
- Sirona Menstrual Cup Sterilizer disinfects your menstrual cup and removes any harmful bacteria or germs which might cause irritation in the vagina.
- The disinfectant used by the sterilizer is completely soap-free and does not leave any residue which might hamper the pH level of your vagina.
- By using the Sirona Menstrual Cup Sterilizer, you can clean your menstrual cup within 3 minutes without having to take the trouble of manually cleaning it and getting rid of any residue.
- Sirona Menstrual Cup Sterilizer is free of any bisphenol-A (BPA), a chemical that is generally used on plastics.
- Sirona Menstrual Cup Sterilizer has an auto power cut option which switches off the power of the device as soon as the sterilization process gets completed.
- Sirona Menstrual Cup Sterilizer perfectly cleans the menstrual cup and prepares it to be used for another cycle.
The Sirona Menstrual Cup Sterilizer is used to clean and disinfect a menstrual cup without the hassle of manually washing it. The device disinfects the cup without leaving any residues, making it safer for use and ensuring the cup's longevity.
How to Use
- Pour 5 ml of water into the water holding area of the device. Use the cover of the device as a measuring cup.
- Place your menstrual cup upside down in the water holding area of the device after filling it with water.
- Cover the area and plug in the device for use.
- After 2 - 3 minutes of cleaning the power will automatically shut down.
- Open the lid after the device cools down.
- Read the instructions on the manual very carefully before using the sterilizing device.
- Do not add any other solutions in the water holding area of the device.
Q1. Can I sterilize anything other than menstrual cups in the device?
Ans: No. The device is strictly meant for sterilizing menstrual cups only.
Q2. Does the sterilizer solution suit all skin types?
Ans: Yes, the solution is pH neutral and suits all skin types.
Q3. How many menstrual cups can be sterilized at one go?
Ans: Only one menstrual cup is sterilized at one go.