Siddhayu Immune Yogue | Probiotic Ayurvedic Kadha | Natural Immunity Booster | Fermented Healthy Sweet Bitters | 350 Ml X 1
Siddhayu Immune Yogue is the ultimate Respiratory and Gut, multi-level immunity-boosting formulation. It is a specially-curated healthy sweet bitters which is composed of 26 pure herbs. A bouquet of some bitter herbs, Wood fordia flower nectar, and Munakka raisins is slowly fermented over 6-weeks to make a therapeutic and subtly sweetened blend. Siddhayu Immune Yogue helps regulate digestion first and then works fiercely to protect your lungs and respiratory tract from infection.
Benefits/Uses of Siddhayu Immune Yogue
- It is useful in combating allergies, cough, cold and associated symptoms of bronchitis and asthma.
- It is useful in cleaning nasal airways.
- It helps your immune system to respond faster and stronger under attack.
- It is useful in Increasing overall energy and vitality.
Ingredients of Siddhayu Immune Yogue
- Tinospora cordifolia (Giloy).
- Adhatoda vasica (Vasa/Adulsa).
- Cuminum cyminum (Cumin).
- Dashmool (Traditional formulation of 10 herbs).
- Vitis vinifera (Munakka).
- Woodfordia fruticosa (Dhaipool).
Dosage of Siddhayu Immune Yogue
- Take 2 teaspoons of Immune Yogue.
- Dilute it with 2 teaspoons of water.
- Twice daily after the meal.
Precautions to use Siddhayu Immune Yogue
- Keep away from children's reach.
- Self medication is not recommended.
- Store in dry and cool place.
- Close medicine cap tightly after every use.
- Keep medicine in original package and container.