Philips Bt1212/15 Usb Charging Cordless Rechargeable Beard Trimmer
Philips BT1212/15 Beard Trimmer is an advanced beard trimmer with DuraPower technology that ensures a long-lasting battery performance. It can be charged with a micro-USB cable and runs for up to 30 minutes. Philips Beard Trimmer comes with an ergonomic design, which helps to get to hard-to-reach areas. It also has a grip that gives a good hold to the trimmer thus, improves handling.
- The DuraPower technology lowers the friction on the blades, which protects the motor and the battery from being overloaded. This way, the battery life of your trimmer is increased by 4 times.
- This beard trimmer comes with a USB cable for more flexible charging via your computer or any USB adaptor. The adaptor has to be bought separately.
- Use the 7 mm or 5 mm comb to trim your long beard, the 1 mm comb to create a 3-day stubble look or use your trimmer without a comb to have a zero trim.
- Charge your trimmer for 8 hours with your USB cable to get 30 minutes of cordless use.
- Get a perfect yet protective trim, time after time. The trimmer's steel blades lightly brush against one another, sharpening themselves as they trim so they stay extra sharp and effective as on day 1.
- Detach the head and rinse it under the tap for easy cleaning. Dry it before you put it back on the appliance.
- Blades stay extra-sharp to always cut hairs neatly and effectively and have rounded tips for smooth contact with skin to prevent scratching and irritation.
- This trimmer comes with a battery charging indicator which lets you know with a green light that your device is charging.
- Long-lasting performance.
- USB rechargeable.
- Choose beard lengths of 1 mm, 5 mm or 7 mm or the zero trim look.
- 30 min cordless use.
- Self-sharpening stainless steel Blades.
- Easy to clean.
- Skin-friendly performance.
- Battery charging indicator.
How to Use
- Hold the trimmer horizontally with the cutting unit facing either up-down.
- Trim your beard using an upward or downward motion, against or with the direction of hair growth, whichever you prefer.
- For an even closer 'stubble look', remove the trimmer guard attachment and repeat the previous two steps.
- Keep it away from the reach and sight of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- Clean properly after every use.
Q1. What is the function of the travel lock button in the Philips Beard Trimmer?
Ans: The travel lock on/off button prevents the appliance from being switched on by accident.
Q2. How do I know when my trimmer is running out of charge?
Ans: When the battery is running out, the charging symbol blinks orange and the remaining battery power is displayed on the device.
Q3. Can I use the Philips Beard Trimmer while charging?
Ans: It is not advisable to use any electrical appliances while charging. Make sure your device is fully charged and unplugged from the charger before using it.
Q4. How do I know when the trimmer is fully charged?
Ans: Once the battery is fully charged, the battery status percentage shows 100% and the charging symbol lights up continuously.