Oral-B Crossaction Electric Toothbrush Replacement Heads (Pack Of 2)
The Oral-B CrossAction Electric Toothbrush Replacement Head is the perfect device to ensure dental hygiene. It features a professionally inspired round head design which makes sure that every tooth is completely clean. The CrissCross bristles are set at a perfect angle of 16 degrees which cleans along the gumline, effectively removing dirt and debris. These bristles also allow entry into the deep areas between the teeth to lift and pry away up to 100 per cent more plaque. Additionally, it is reinforced with a unique ‘Bristle Protection Technology’, that helps in keeping your brush germ-free for up to 3 months by curbing any microbial growth on the bristles. This toothbrush replacement head also comes with ‘Indicator Bristles’ that would fade with prolonged usage, thereby serving as a sign to replace your toothbrush head periodically.
This pack contains 2 Oral-B CrossAction Electric Toothbrush Replacement Heads.
- The Oral-B CrossAction Electric Toothbrush Replacement Heads have a professionally inspired round head design that ensures tooth-by-tooth cleanliness.
- It has CrissCross bristles that are set at an angle of 16 degrees for effective cleaning of the gumline.
- These angulated bristles also provide easy access into the deep areas between the teeth in order to completely remove plaque.
- The Bristle Protection Technology inhibits microbial growth on the bristles and aids in keeping your brush germ-free for up to 3 months.
- It has indicator bristles that are designed to fade away after a particular duration of use, thereby reminding you to replace your toothbrush head periodically.
- This device is more effective in ensuring dental hygiene as compared to a manual toothbrush.
- These toothbrush heads are compatible with the entire line-up of Oral-B electric toothbrushes, except for Oral-B sonic toothbrushes.
- It can be used to clean the teeth, more efficiently as compared to a manual toothbrush.
- It ensures tooth-by-tooth cleanliness.
- The bristles which are set at a perfect angle of 16 degrees help in removing plaque and effectively cleaning the gum line.
- The professionally inspired design of the toothbrush head surrounds each tooth as the powered movement of the cleaning action helps to remove more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush.
- Due to its Bristle Protection Technology, this toothbrush head stays germ-free for almost 3 months.
- It is easier to use as compared to a manual toothbrush.
How to Use
- Step 1: Make sure your toothbrush is charged.
- Step 2: Start with the outside surfaces of the teeth. Guide the brush head slowly from tooth to tooth, holding the brush head in place for a few seconds against each tooth before moving on to the next one. Follow along with the shape of each tooth and the curve of the gums.
- Step 3: Repeat Step 2 on the inside surfaces of the teeth.
- Step 4: Repeat Step 2 on the chewing surfaces of the teeth as well as behind the back teeth.
- Step 5: Direct the brush head along the gum line and upon the gums.
- Step 6: Try grazing the brush head along with your tongue and the roof of your mouth, back to front, to help freshen your breath.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it away from children.
Q1: How often should I replace my toothbrush head?
Ans: Dental professionals recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3-4 months or earlier if the bristles become spread out or frayed. When the bristles are worn out, cleaning effectiveness decreases.
Q2: Is it possible to recharge my toothbrush head?
Ans: You cannot charge the toothbrush heads. You can only charge the toothbrush.