Old Spice After Shave Lotion (Musk) - 50ml
Old Spice After Shave Lotion helps soothe the skin after shaving to avoid skin irritation. Shaving causes loss of the skin's nutrition and moisture and sometimes causes cuts and burns, leading to an infection. After shaving, the top layer of the skin is completely exposed. This lotion will help you relax and calm your skin.
- Old Spice After Shave Lotion helps in soothing the skin after a rugged shave.
- It has a long-lasting cooling effect.
- It is uniquely formulated to make your skin feel fresh and revitalised.
- It ensures proper healing after shaving.
- Propylene Glycol
- Diethyl Phthalate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Old Spice After Shave Lotion is used to help your skin heal from tiny nicks and cuts after a shave.
- It helps give a long-lasting cooling effect so that you can go about your day after a shave.
- It helps in moisturising your skin after a shave.
- It helps in freshening the skin after a shave.
How to Use
- Apply Old Spice After Shave Lotion on your cheeks and neck after shaving.
- Massage it into your skin until it completely gets absorbed.
- Read the packaging instructions carefully before use.
- Store Old Spice After Shave Lotion in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it away from children.
- For external use only.
Q 1. Can Old Spice After Shave Lotion be applied on cuts?
Ans: Old Spice After Shave Lotion is specially made to help the skin heal from cuts and nicks after a shave. It also moisturises the skin so that the skin can heal quickly without a hitch.
Q 2. Are there any added chemicals in Old Spice After Shave Lotion?
Ans: Old Spice After Shave Lotion uses a mixture of alcohol, aqua and castor oil which provides relief from stings after a shave. It has no added chemicals except an added fragrance which helps soothe the senses.
Q 3. Is Old Spice After Shave Lotion only meant for aftershave use?
Ans: Old Spice After Shave Lotion helps heal the skin after a shave when it loses its moisture. You can use it every time after a shave.