NIVEA Soaps provide effective cleansing of hands and body without losing skin's natural moisture. NIVEA Soaps have a Total Fatty Matter (TFM) > 75%, which means that they have a higher cleansing efficacy. Higher the TFM, better is the soap. This makes NIVEA Soaps a better cleansing and moisturising soap than a normal bathing bar. NIVEA Soaps are gentle on the skin. They are better products for people who are prone to allergic reactions and breakouts. Follow the cleansing with NIVEA Soft Cream & NIVEA hand creams for your hands and NIVEA body lotions for your body.
- Wet Hands - Wet your hands under water.
- Rub the soap - Foam the soap between your wet palms. Work it into a rich lather.
- Wash thoroughly - Wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20-30 seconds. Don't forget to clean your nails, wrists, between your fingers, and up to your elbows.
- Prevents dryness while deeply cleansing the skin
- Contains rich almond oil
- Equipped with new Hydra IQ technology that helps keep skin soft and supple
- Applied for: Cleansing & Hydrating
- Skin Type: Dry
- Gender: Unisex (Men, Women)
- Protects - With moisturising properties, NIVEA Soaps will protect the skin's moisture.
Effective Cleansing - The effective cleansing formula leaves your skin feeling cleansed.
Care for your skin - Your skin will feel the gentle care of NIVEA Soaps.