Maxvida Balanced Chocolate Nutrition Supplement Jar Of 400 G
Maxvida Balanced Chocolate Nutrition Supplement is enriched in 32 signature nutrients (including Hemo nutrients and Bone nutrients) that replenish adult nutritional needs. It gives the requisite immunity boost and strengthens muscle tone. Maxvida is trans fat-free as well as cholesterol-free. This delicious health drink comes in two other flavours - vanilla and mango. Maxvida Balanced Chocolate Nutrition Supplement 400 gms is priced between INR 549 - 600.
- Maxvida Balanced Chocolate Nutrition Supplement enhances tissue growth and metabolism.
- Complex carbohydrates are healthy dietary supplements that help in maintaining overall well-being.
The active ingredients of this health drink are:
- Soy Protein Isolate
- Soluble and insoluble Dietary Fibre
- Milk Protein
- Vitamin C, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Folic Acid and Riboflavin
- Minerals like Selenium, Iron, Calcium and Magnesium
- The dual protein with pdcaas score 1 in Maxvida Balanced Chocolate Nutrition Supplement is rich in amino acids that nurture bones and muscle mass.
- The antioxidants eliminate free radicals from the system.
- Maxvida Balanced Chocolate Nutrition Supplement contains dietary fibres that facilitate bowel movement.
- The Hemo nutrients are useful for red blood cell and haemoglobin formation.
- The bone nutrients support bone and teeth health.
How to Use
It is imperative to take Maxvida powder as directed by the healthcare provider.
Usually, 2 to 3 levelled teaspoons of the Maxvida nutrition supplement can be added to approximately 100 ml of lukewarm milk or water. The mixture must be stirred and consumed immediately. The drink has low sugar content. So, patients with regular blood glucose levels can add sugar for taste.
- Read the label before using the product.
- Store it in a safe dry place away from children and pets.
- Do not consume past expiration.
- Do not use it if the package is damaged in any way.
1. Are there any side effects of using the Maxvida Balanced Chocolate Nutrition supplement?
Maxvida Balanced Nutrition Supplement is usually safe for consumption. However, some people might experience digestive problems like bloating, flatulence and moderate diarrhoea.
2. Can a lactose intolerant person consume Maxvida powder?
Maxvida Balanced Nutrition Supplement is not lactose-free and has dairy ingredients. It must not be indicated to lactose-intolerant people.
3. Does Maxvida Nutrition Supplement cause weight gain?
This varies from one individual to another. Essentially it is not a weight gain tool but more of a balanced supplement to augment low nutrition diets. It is not a dietary substitute.
4. How often can I drink Maxvida?
Maxvida health drink can be consumed once or twice daily. However, more than 3 servings are not recommended.
5. Can Maxvida be given to children?
Maxvida Balanced Nutrition Supplement is manufactured for adults. A paediatrician must be consulted before administering it to children.