Mamaearth Ultra Light Indian Sunscreen Tube Of 80 Gm
Mamaearth Sunscreen is an ultra-light formulation with SPF 50 that is specially curated for the unique needs of the Indian skin and the warm and humid Indian weather. Unlike other sunscreens, it does not need re-application every two to three hours. Instead, it's quick-absorbing and the long-lasting formula lasts up to six hours. It is also non-greasy and leaves your skin with a clean and matte look. The natural ingredients in Mamaearth Sunscreen keep your skin moisturized besides protecting it from the harsh UVA and UVB rays of the sun. It contains turmeric, which is a favourite ingredient for treating tan and maintaining the natural glow of your skin.
- Mamaearth Ultra-Light Indian Sunscreen provides up to 6 hours of protection from UVA and UVB rays of the sun.
- It gets absorbed quickly and does not leave back any white patches on the skin.
- Mamaearth Sunscreen does not dry the skin and maintain the natural hydration of the skin.
- Enriched with natural ingredients such as turmeric and orange oil, it is potent in reversing sun damage and treating tan.
- It is a sustainable product that is free from all toxins such as paraben, mineral oil, silicone, etc.
- Turmeric in Mamaearth Sunscreen has proven anti-bacterial properties that make it the ideal choice in sunscreen for all skin types.
- Carrot seed oil is a moisturizer that penetrates deep into the skin and works as a sun protectant.
- Orange oil has anti-inflammatory properties and ensures that the sunscreen is quickly absorbed without leaving any oily residues.
- Cananga Oil also protects the skin from the harsh sun rays through the formation of a protective layer.
- Titanium oxide physically blocks the harmful UV rays from hitting and damaging the skin.
Aqua, Triheptanoin, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Stearic Acid, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Parsol MCX, Avobenzone, Octocrylene, Propanediol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Monostearate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Bemotrizinol, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Carrot Seed Oil, Tetrahydrocurcumin (Turmeric), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Cross polymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Phospholipids, Sodium Hydroxide, Cananga Oil, Orange Oil.
- Mamaearth Sunscreen is a specially designed sunscreen perfect for Indian skin types and weather.
- It has a quick-absorbing formula that does not make the skin greasy but keeps it hydrated.
- Mamaearth Sunscreen has SPF 50 and PA+++ that gives protection from both UVA and UVB rays of the sun.
- It is used to reverse sun damage and keep the skin in the best health.
- It is a long-lasting sunscreen that reduces the hassle of re-application every few hours.
How to Use
Take a small amount of the product on your palm and apply dots all over the face, neck and other exposed parts of the body. Massage the product into your skin in a circular motion till it is completely absorbed. Reapply after every six hours.
- For external use only.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Do not refrigerate it.
- Do not consume it.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
- Replace the lid tightly after use.
1. Can Mamaearth Sunscreen be used for children?
No, Mamaearth Sunscreen has explicitly been designed for men and women and children above the age of 15 years.
2. Is Mamaearth Sunscreen safe for all types of skin?
Yes, Mamaearth Sunscreen is suitable for all types of skin.
3. Can Mamaearth Sunscreen cause any side effects and allergic reactions?
No, Mamaearth Sunscreen has been dermatologically tested and free of allergens that can not cause adverse reactions. It is perfectly safe for even the most sensitive of skins.
4. Is Mamaearth Sunscreen sustainably sourced?
Yes, Mamaearth Sunscreen is sustainably sourced and cruelty-free.