Liril Lemon & Tea Tree Soap - 125 G
The Liril Lemon and Tea Tree Soap are infused with the scent and properties of tea tree oil and lemon extract to give your skin the refreshing after-shower feeling throughout the day. It is effective on dirt, pollution and germs. The products also bring an instant freshness that is useful for a bath after a long day. It also performs an excellent job of maintaining your skin's oil balance and retaining its natural moisture.
- The Liril Lemon and Tea Tree Soap removes grime, dirt and germs from your skin and leaves it with a long-lasting fragrance.
- The soap balances oil on your skin and is gentle on your skin.
- It also moisturizes your skin.
- Formulated with lemon and tea tree extract to balance care and freshness perfectly.
- The fresh lime fragrance will keep you rejuvenated throughout the day.
- The freshness of the ingredients also provides for an invigorating shower experience.
- Tea tree and lemon extract also give a thick lather which is beneficial for cleansing.
- The soap will work well for you if you work long hours outdoors because it keeps you fresh throughout. It also helps you get rid of the pollution your body collects during the day.
- It is beneficial when looking for a single soap that deals with grime and germs on your skin.
- If your day starts with a shower or a bath, this soap will wake you up and shield your skin for the upcoming day.
- Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Oil
- Lime (Citrus Aurantifolia) Extract
- Sodium Palmate
- Sodium Palm Kernelate
- Sodium Chloride
- Titanium Dioxide
- Tetrasodium Etidronate
- Tetrasodium Edta
- Amyl Cinnamyl Alcohol
- Amyl Cinnamal
- Benzyl Benzoate
- Butylphenyl Methylpropional
How to Use
- Make sure the bar of soap is wet.
- Proceed to work up a lather with your palms.
- Massage the lather on your body and face thoroughly.
- Wash off the lather and foam.
- Use a dry towel and keep patting your body until it dries.
- For best results, you can use this soap twice every day, once during the morning and once during the night.
- Ensure that the product is used only externally.
- Any contact with eyes should be avoided and in case such a thing occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- The soap should not be used on broken skin, inflamed skin or during skin irritations.
Q1. Can Liril Lemon and Tea Tree Soap be used on broken skin?
Ans: No, it is not advisable to use this soap if you have broken skin.
Q2. Is it safe to be used by kids?
Ans: The soap can be used by children as long as they don't have any skin allergies triggered by it.
Q3. What to do in case of skin irritation after using this product?
Ans: In the unlikely event that your skin does have an irritation, discontinue using it immediately and consult your doctor.