Hamdard Chyawanprash Awaleha - 1kg
Hamdard Chyawanprash Awaleha is a combination of herbs that have been used in Ayurveda for hundreds of years and offers a variety of health advantages. The word 'prash' means a specially prepared dish in Sanskrit. It can help with colds, coughs and other respiratory problems. Hamdard Chyawanprash Awaleha aids in the strengthening of your lungs and the prevention of general weakness. Not only that, but it also helps to strengthen the brain and nerves while also improving memory. It helps to promote the general health of the body by enhancing stomach and liver function.
- Hamdard Chyawanprash Awaleha helps with colds, coughs and asthma.
- It strengthens the lungs and alleviates general weakness.
- It also promotes memory, strengthens the brain and nerves and strengthens the stomach and liver.
- Improves metabolism and clears respiratory passages
- Helps in relieving constipation and improving digestion.
- Removes toxic material and purifies the blood.
- Sesame Oil (Til tail)
- Sugar (Sharkara)
- Honey (Shahad) Amalaki (Amla or Indian Gooseberry)
- Phyllanthus Emblica (Emblica Officinalis)
- Cow’s ghee (Clarified Butter)
- Terminalia Chebula Guduchi (Giloy or Heartleaf moonseed)
- Tinospora CordifoliaAgaru (Agarwood)
- Aquilaria agallochaVasaka
- Adhatoda Vasica Bilwa (Bael)
- Aegle marmelos Haritaki (Chebulic Myrobalan)
- Use as an immunity booster.
- Use as an aid in common cold, cough and asthma.
- Also used for providing strength to the Lungs.
How to Use
- Adult dose: 10 grams twice a day after or before a meal.
- Pediatric Dose: 5 Grams Twice a day before or after a meal.
There have been no known negative effects noted until now, but stop using it immediately and visit your doctor if you detect any.
- Avoid taking Hamdard Chyawanprash Awaleha more than recommended.
- Read the instructions carefully before using Hamdard Chyawanprash Awaleha.
- Store it in a cool and dry place, away from moisture and light
- Keep it out of the reach of children
- It is 100% Genuine Product
- The results may vary depending on the lifestyle and diet chosen.
- Before using any drug or health supplement, pregnant or lactating women should consult with their physician.
- The colour of the Hamdard Chyawanprash Awaleha may vary slightly depending on the light.
Q1: Does Hamdard Chyawanprash Awaleha help in digestion?
Ans: Yes, Hamdard Chyawanprash Awaleha helps improve digestion.
Q2: What dose of Hamdard Chyawanprash Awaleha should be given to children?
Ans: The dose of Hamdard Chyawanprash Awaleha in children is 5 Grams twice a day before or after a meal.
Q3: Is Hamdard Chyawanprash Awaleha Boost immunity?
Ans: Yes, it improves immunity and helps in preventing infections like common cold and cough, etc.
Q4: Does Hamdard Chyawanprash Awaleha cause adverse effects?
Ans: There have been no known harmful effects noted until now, but stop using it immediately and visit your doctor if you detect any.