Glucon-D Nimbu Paani Health Powder Box Of 1 Kg
Replenish your drained body with the required energy and the yummy taste of Glucon-D Nimbu Paani. Glucon-D Nimbu Paani contents are thoughtfully added with high levels of vitamin C, minerals, Phosphorus, calcium and electrolytes boost that instant energy and refreshment in you. Glucon-D Nimbu Paani benefits are beloved by all, be it from children to adults and right after the people in old age who love a refreshing, tangy and twisty drink after a tiring and hectic day.
- Provides instant energy in your body.
- A yummy, tangy and nostalgic taste of Nimbu Pani Flavour.
- Calcium and phosphorus help you for better bone health.
- The best beverage to consume after a tiring and hectic day.
- Gives you instant energy and eliminates fatigue and tiredness.
- Vitamin C boosts your immunity.
- Increases your mental alertness.
- Added natural Nimbu Pani Flavour
- Vitamin C
- Should be consumed when in need of instant energy.
- Regular consumption can improve immunity with Vitamin C.
- Contains 99.4% Glucose to help you get rid of tiredness and fatigue.
- The go-to drink for people of every age.
How to Use
- Take a glass full of 200 ml water.
- Add four tablespoons of Glucon-D powder to the same glass.
- Stir it well to dissolve in water.
- Make sure to consume at least two glasses every day to stay active and refreshed.
- Store it in a dry and cool place.
- Do not let it hit the direct sunlight.
- Keep it away from children.
- Do not serve it to the infants.
- Glucon-D Nimbu Paani during pregnancy and lactation is not recommended.
- Make sure to read the safety information carefully.
Q1: Is Glucon-D an energy drink?
Ans: Consumption of this drink can provide instant energy as it is loaded with 99.4% of glucose and many other nutrients.
Q2: If I am a diabetic, can I consume Glucon-D?
Ans: You should consult your physician before consuming, as Glucon-D Nimbu Paani composition is pure glucose that can act differently on a diabetic patient.
Q3: How many glasses of Glucon-D are recommended?
Ans: Approximately two glasses every day. Although, it should not be replaced with regular water and should be consumed only if you need energy when tired.