Fast&up Charge Vitamin C & Zinc Effervescent Tablets With Natural Amla -orange Flavour (60 Tablets)
Fast&Up is an immunity-boosting supplement tablet that can be taken along with your regular diet. It is essentially a Vitamin C supplement but made from completely natural sources. The primary source of Vitamin C used for the Fast&Up tablets is the Indian Gooseberry. The Fast&Up tablets are effervescent in nature, meaning they rapidly dissolve in water and do not cause any gastrointestinal problems.
- Vitamin C supplements help to maintain the health of the body’s natural immune system and do not have any side effects.
- Made from bio-available pure effervescence, the Fast&Up vitamin C tablets are easily absorbed by the body.
- The antioxidant effects of the Fast & Up Charge tablets help fight the oxidative effects on the cells present in the body, further boosting natural immunity.
- The Fast&Up vitamin C tablets have 100mg of natural Amla (Indian Gooseberry) extracts.
- They also contain 10mg of Zinc that helps in a complete immune therapy for the body when combined with Vitamin C.
- The Fast&Up tablets also have phytonutrients like bioflavonoids and tannins, which enhance the antioxidant effects of Vitamin C.
The Fast&Up Charge tablets can be used at home without the need for any doctor’s prescription.
How to Use
- Take 250ml of water in a glass tumbler. The water should be at room temperature.
- Drop 1 to 2 tablets of the Fast&Up Charge into the glass tumbler and wait for it to completely dissolve.
- You can consume these Vitamin C supplements in this way after any meal. However, ensure that you do not take it on an empty stomach.
- The Fast&Up Vitamin C tablets are a dietary supplement and cannot be used for medicinal purposes.
- Always ensure to read the instructions on the label carefully and do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Always store the tablets in a cool and dry place, away from the direct heat and humidity of the sun.
Q1: Do the Fast&Up tablets have any side effects?
Ans: Usually vitamin C supplements do not have any side effects, however, if you do experience abnormal reactions then it is advisable to consult a doctor.
Q2: Can these tablets be consumed by children?
Ans: No, but Fast&Up has other similar products suited for children.
Q3: What happens if I have used more than 250ml of water?
Ans: There is no particular harm done in such a case, except that your dose will be more diluted than recommended.
Q4: Can I directly consume these tablets?
Ans: No, you should always dilute it with 250ml of water.
Q5: Is the effervescence caused by soda?
Ans: No, the Fast&Up effervescent tablets are made with unique effervescent technology.