Dove Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo - 650 Ml
Dove Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo is a gentle formula targeted to nourish hair from root to tip and treat hair fall in both women and men. This Dove Shampoo is designed for everyday use, is mild on hair to fortify strands and reduces hair fall by 98%. It contains Nutrilock actives that treat damaged hair and bring long-lasting effects on hair. The shampoo is cruelty-free and does not contain any added parabens. It gives a fuller look to hair by reducing hair breakage and damage due to external environmental conditions such as dirt, sun or pollution. It also nourishes hair to bring back health and lustre to your hair.
- Provides deep nourishment to hair from roots to the tip.
- Reduces hair breakage and makes hair visibly fuller.
- It is a mild shampoo formula ideal for daily use.
- The shampoo works on strengthening thin hair.
- Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- Dimethiconol and Trideceth-10
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Sodium Chloride
- Glycol Distearate
- The shampoo works effectively on the dry and itchy scalp.
- It gives a fuller look to dull and limp hair.
- It controls hair fall, split ends and hair breakage.
How to Use
- Apply shampoo as required on slightly damp hair.
- Gently massage the shampoo from roots to tip to create lather.
- Leave the shampoo on your hair for 2 to 3 minutes to absorb all the nourishment and then rinse it off with cold or normal temperature water.
- Read the label instructions on the shampoo bottle carefully before use.
- Do not ingest the shampoo. It is meant to be applied to hair as a wash off only.
- In case this shampoo gets into your eyes, nose or mouth, rinse the area thoroughly with water.
- Do not use shampoo if you have an allergic reaction to any of the ingredients.
- Discontinue the use of Dove Shampoo in the case of any irritation to the scalp or skin and consult your doctor.
- Keep the shampoo out of the reach of children.
Q1. Is Dove Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo a mild shampoo?
Ans: Yes, it is a mild shampoo that can be used every day.
Q2. Can Dove Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo be used by children below the age of 5 years?
Ans: No, even though the shampoo is very gentle, it is preferred that for children below the age of 5 years, you choose one from the kid’s section.
Q3. Will Dove Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo treat hair fall due to Alopecia?
Ans: No, this Dove Shampoo for hair fall is not advised for treating Alopecia. It is not a medicated product. It is meant to be used for hair that is dry, frizzy and damaged due to environmental factors such as pollution or dirt.