Dettol Clinical Strength Antiseptic Hand Sanitizer - 500ml
One of the safest and trusted brands in hygiene is Dettol. This Dettol Hand Sanitizer has an antimicrobial effect. It works against bacteria, fungus, viruses and other germs. Dettol Hand Sanitizer has 99.99% efficacy against killing germs.
This is a specially formulated hand sanitiser with ingredients used in premises with the maximum antimicrobial load. It's infused with emollients and humectants to ensure the hands do not feel dry and sticky after use.
- Hospital-grade hand sanitiser with a strong formula that kills 99.99% of germs, bacteria, viruses and fungi.
- Ideal for use in clinics, hospitals, nursing homes or for healthcare providers.
- Available in an easy-to-use dispenser bottle.
- Specially formulated to ensure no dry skin after use.
- 70% v/v Ethanol
- 2.5% v/v chlorhexidine gluconate solution
- Dettol Hand Sanitizer can be used by healthcare providers and those having patients at home.
- Ideal solution for people seeking maximum protection since it kills 99.99% of germs, bacteria and viruses.
- Daily use solution for people exposed to a high-risk and unhealthy environment.
- Easy-to-use hand sanitiser to be placed on a desk or at the entrance. Available in a bottle with a dispenser.
How to Use
- Press the nozzle to dispense the liquid in the centre of your hand.
- One press should dispense up to 5 ml of Dettol Hand Sanitizer
- Rub your hands together.
- Rub around your fingers, between the fingers and the back of the hand.
- Avoid touching directly to the mouth or eyes.
- Dettol Hand Sanitizer is flammable. Take precautions to not come in contact with fire after use.
- This is not a surface disinfectant.
- Not intended for washing clothes.
- Not meant for internal consumption.
- Do not let Dettol Clinical Strength Hand Sanitiser touch the eyes or mouth.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse with cold water.
- In case of irritation, consult a doctor.
- Do not apply to broken skin or open wounds.
- Consult your doctor before using in case of any skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis or dermatitis.
Q1. Can the bottle of Dettol Clinical Strength Antiseptic Hand Sanitizer - 500ml be refilled?
Ans1. Yes, the dispenser bottle can be refilled.
Q2. Will Dettol Hand Sanitizer - 500ml moisturise my skin?
Ans2. No, it does not contain any active ingredients for moisturising.
Q3. Is this product 100% vegan?
Ans3. No, Dettol Hand Sanitizer is made of the strongest antimicrobial agents for 99.99% efficacy in killing germs. It is not made of vegan ingredients.