Closeup Ever Fresh Red Hot Gel Toothpaste Tube Of 150 G
Many people ignore the importance of oral health and are hasty when it comes to brushing their teeth or fail to brush their teeth twice a day. The Close Up red hot gel toothpaste contains active zinc, which effectively cleans your teeth and gums and gets rid of any residual germs in your mouth. The Close Up toothpaste will give you up to 12 hours of fresh and clean breath. It contains fluoride which not only whitens your teeth but also keeps them strong. In order to prevent bacterial growth in the mouth and bad breath flossing and using mouthwash is essential. This close-up toothpaste flushes out any bacteria and ensures fresh breath even if you do not floss or rinse your mouth with mouthwash. Use the Closeup toothpaste regularly and maintain good oral health.
- The Close Up toothpaste contains active zinc and fluoride which kills germs, prevents yellowing of teeth and strengthens teeth.
- The toothpaste also protects your teeth from painful cavities and decay.
- The toothpaste is known to show positive results if used daily for 4 weeks.
- Kills bacteria that cause bad breath and keeps you smelling fresh for up to 12 hours.
Sorbitol, Water Hydrated Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, PEG-32, Flavour, Cellulose Gum, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Fluoride, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, CI-78891, CI-16255, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, CI-15035, Tea Tree Extract, Eucalyptus Extract, Eugenol.
- Effectively cleans teeth and protects from germs and bacteria.
- Keep your mouth smelling fresh for as long as 12 hours.
How to Use
- Brush thoroughly with the toothpaste and rinse it out.
- Brush twice a day for best results and oral health.
- Do not swallow the toothpaste.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from sunlight.
- Do not use it if the seal is broken.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Read the label on the tube carefully before use.
Q1. What is the size of the Close Up toothpaste?
Ans: The toothpaste tube is 150g in size.
Q2. Does this toothpaste get rid of bad breath?
Ans: Enriched with tea tree and eucalyptus extract, the Close Up toothpaste effectively gets rid of bad breath for up to 12 hours.
Q3. Are there variants of the toothpaste available?
Ans: Apart from Close Up Red Hot Gel toothpaste, Close Up Fire freeze Gel toothpaste is also available.