Cetaphil Pro Dermacontrol Oil Absorbing Moisturizer Spf 30 - 118ml
As the name suggests, Cetaphil PRO Dermacontrol Oil Absorbing Moisturizer is clinically proven to absorb excess oil. It soothes dry skin and reduces shine while moisturizing skin. This also has a broad spectrum formulation, SPF 30 protects your skin against the sun’s harmful rays and UV damage.
- The micro pearl technology of the moisturizer absorbs surface oil and gives your skin a matte finish.
- It contains Oleosome technology which uses a lower concentration of sunscreen filters for less irritation and long-lasting hydration.
- It is a ceramide-infused lotion that replenishes the moisture barrier of the skin.
- It also has antibacterial and antimicrobial benefits.
- It is an ideal product for oily or combination skin.
- It is lightweight, non-greasy and gets absorbed quickly.
- It is fragrance-free.
- It won't irritate skin or clog pores.
Octocrylene 7%, Ethylhexyl Salicylate 5%, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (Avobenzone) 3%, Aqua (Purified Water), Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycerin, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone And Dimethiconol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Sucrose Tristearate, Silica, Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Polysorbate 61, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Zinc Gluconate, Ceramide 5, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Allantoin, Carbomer, Panthenol, Disodium Edta, Potassium Sorbate, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum (Fil 0494).
Cetaphil PRO Dermacontrol Oil Absorbing Moisturizer is made with a 4-in-1 formula that helps absorb oil, reduce shine, moisturises and provides broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
How to Use
- Apply the moisturizer liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use water-resistant sunscreen if you are swimming or sweating.
- Reapply it at least every 2 hours.
- Before using it for children under 6 months you should ask a doctor.
- This is meant for external use only.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- It should be protected from direct light.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
1. Is the product tested and safe for use?
Yes, the product is clinically tested, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic. It is dermatologist tested to be gentle on sensitive skin.
2. Can people with acne issues use this moisturizer?
Yes, this moisturizer is especially great for people with acne-prone skin.
3. Can I use Cetaphil moisturizer at night?
Yes, you may use Cetaphil moisturizer as a part of your night skincare routine. It helps keep your skin hydrated through the night and your skin will feel balanced and smooth when you wake up.